Viewing 40 posts - 481 through 520 (of 632 total)
  • Gnarpoon T-shirts
  • Poopscoop

Still loving mine.

The Ill wind logo bringing a smile to my face as much as the main bike graphic now.😁

Oblongbob

L ordered. Thanks for sorting this out.

nobbingsford

@AlexSimon: Cracking stuff. Ordered a couple. Thanks mate!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    AlexSimon

ok – We’ve reached the minimum 20 now.
    I’ll leave orders open for a couple more hours in case some people only check on work days 😉
    then I’ll close them and get in touch with the tee company.

http://thingswelike.org/stw-tees/

DickBarton

Ordered 2 yesterday, ta. And thanks for sorting the wrong sized shirt request for me.

cobrakai

Ordered 2.

On a side note, the ill wind symbol is also the strip marking for when and aircraft leaves controlled airspace.

I’ll get my coat……..

AlexSimon

I’ve closed orders.
    Compiling them now and then will contact the printers (again).

Cheers!

baldiebenty
    Free Member

Dammit, missed it AGAIN!

cokie

Still think you should work on some of the other designs!
    I should think you could add another £2 to the price to raise even more money.

AlexSimon

baldiebenty – I tried to PM everyone who said they’d missed out. Sorry if I missed you.
    I don’t suppose you’d be happy with a Black Small or Medium would you?

AlexSimon

cokie
    Still think you should work on some of the other designs!
    I should think you could add another £2 to the price to raise even more money.

There might be some more tees one day, but for now (after sticking more than 600 bits of tape), I’m done 🙂

darksideby182

Bollox missed it again.

teethgrinder

Ordered 2, one was the black xl which is part of the mix up batch… Will the other one be posted when the black one turns up, as nothing has been delivered yet?

gnusmas

I know mine is delayed due to a mix up with the original order. Happy to wait, I know it will get sorted.
    But what’s the CEO’s email address? I feel the need to send a strongly worded email………

walowiz

bolox, missed this – again. Will there be a third run ?

baldiebenty
    Free Member

AlexSimon : Thanks,but I’m more of a large, medium tends to be a bit snug.
    No problemo, I’d not paid attention to the thread originally and just been lurking around since finally tracking through the thread on a bored day at work. so I’ve only got myself to blame.

AlexSimon

teethgrinder – yes, it’s being held until I have the black.

teethgrinder

Coolio.

damascus
    Free Member

That was a bit awkward. Yesterday I was sat in a tiny cafe in Robin hoods Bay wearing my t-shirt with pride. There was a bloke with a sic t-shirt that said blood sweat and gears and a picture of death riding a bike. He looked at my t-shirt, he had a slight confused look on his face, probably thought, where is the saddle? And then walked off to his seat. I got the feeling he kept trying to look at it to try and work it out. Anyway, it put a smile on my face. Thanks again Alex.

weeksy

I wore mine with pride at Bike Park Wales on Friday 🙂

AlexSimon

damascus – haha! Perfect.

I was there yesterday too, but I was in a jersey rather than a tee.

weeksy – Good to hear!

I’m trying to get the t-shirt company on the phone to get the outstanding orders sorted, but they just aren’t getting back to me.
    I’m really annoyed – they’ve been great in the past, but then everything has gone smoothly in the past too

eddiebaby
    Free Member

I’m trying to get the t-shirt company on the phone to get the outstanding orders sorted, but they just aren’t getting back to me.

Where have I heard that before…? 🤔

Just joking. Great tees Alex. Time for another campaign soon, how about one looking at the need for wireless gears and droppers?

bearnecessities

Just popping in to say thank you for mine and I feel for you now tied up in trying to sort out problems that aren’t of your making  – you (and minion) have put loads of effort into this and it’s appreciated, raised money and delivered some awesome apparel. That’s the result of all this, so hope you’re not despondent at the niggles and hope they get sorted🙂

(I even reused the box to send some gardening gloves to Dad!)

spooky_b329

Just registering my interest for the next run. Looks great, I hate the T shirts with great big plasticy logos across them that takes out all the stretch and makes them sweaty, this looks like a quality T 🙂

timnoyce
    Free Member

Randomly, I saw someone enjoying the sunshine by the river in Godhalming wearing their Gnarpoon T-Shirt with pride on the Saturday over Easter. Looks like a great T-Shirt. Nice work everyone involved!

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

this thread needs more pictures!

(of people wearing their t shirts!)

brant
    Free Member

Randomly, I saw someone at the Mr Ben and The Bens/Family Selection Box gig in Sheffield last night wearing their Gnarpoon T-Shirt with pride.

Hi Rob.

AlexSimon

Phew – t-shirt company have processed the latest batch (including the errors from the first batch) and are getting back to me with a date today. I’ll post it up here as soon as I get it.

Good to see the tees are being spotted in the wild!

franksinatra

I wore mine with pride to on Sunday to a kids rugby tournament. I got a couple of knowing nods off appreciation form other bikers (you can always spot a biker). I feel like I’m part of a secret club. Like the masons but with fewer silly meetings or wife swapping.

docrobster
    Free Member

Randomly, I saw someone at the Mr Ben and The Bens/Family Selection Box gig in Sheffield last night wearing their Gnarpoon T-Shirt with pride.

Hi Rob.

Hi Brant.
    Great gig!

Rich_s

Like the masons but with fewer silly meetings or wife swapping.

Does anybody want mine?

big_scot_nanny

Alex, that’s great news they are fixing the mistakes, one of thems is mines.

jameswilliams54
    Free Member

Assuming the STW masses are also followers of the church of wittertainment I’d highly suggest a brief “hello to Alex Simon” (and no more) on seeing said wearer of excellent clothing.

franksinatra, was this at Harrogate RUFC on Sunday ?

bigblackshed

Any news on the second batch?

nobbingsford

Hi @AlexSimon,

Did you get a date from the t-shirt company?

I’m just impatient!

teethgrinder

Me too. I’ll happily pay extra for my green one to be shipped before the black one.

Rich_s

Struggling to onshore them?

AlexSimon

Chased them again now, but they aren’t returning calls.
    It’s a company I’ve used 4 times in the past and everything has been spot-on. I guess it’s always gone smoothly until now. I can’t imagine they are losing much money on having to reprint 9 tees out of 140 though!

teethgrinder. I guess I may have to do that.
    Really gutted that I can’t get everything fulfilled efficiently.

jeffl

Speak to sick, I’m sure they can recommend a reliable t-shirt printing company 😂

AlexSimon

Speak to sick

Is that possible!? I thought they’d moved offices, closed the tattoo parlour, turned off all social media except instagram and were only speaking to PinkBike now?

Viewing 40 posts - 481 through 520 (of 632 total)

The topic ‘Gnarpoon T-shirts’ is closed to new replies.