Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Gloves that actually provide wrist protection…
  • turtleheading
    Free Member

Having come off at FoD downhilling (badly i might add) and having to have an xray done on my left wrist. I’m now after some gloves that actually provide some kind of protection as opposed to just preventing skin damage.
    Are there any out there? I know that 661 do wrist pads, but im unsure if they’ll go under gloves.

Is there anyone on here that uses wrist protection that they can recommend?

binners

The 661 wrist guards will be fine under anything but the tightest of gloves, and do offer a serious amount of support. Much more than you’re going to get with any gloves

They’re comfortable and unobtrusive too. You forget you’ve got them on

trail_rat
    Free Member

one thing to think about though is – support that area and you may infact transfer the stress onto the next weakest point.

nickjb
    Free Member

I’ve used a few different ones after wrist surgery. The 661s offer the best support but are pretty awkward in use. OK to help nurse an injury but over the top for everyday use. I have some Fox gloves with a wrist wrap but they are out of production. Kris Holm make some: link as do EVS: link but I’ve not tried these. My Foxes are getting threadbare so I’m due some new ones and have been looking at these two.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Gloves that actually provide wrist protection…’ is closed to new replies.