Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Gloves for speedy toddler
  • petefromearth

Hello all

I’m sure this has been covered many times but the search function now appears to be pants

My 2yo girl is getting on really well with her balance bike

I’m trying to find some suitable gloves to give a bit of protection when she falls off.
    Coming into summer now so rain and cold less of a concern.

They don’t necessarily need to be bike specific ones, but most kiddy shops only sell woolly ones or huge winter mittens. Most bike ones don’t go small enough.

Anyone found anything suitable?

wwaswas

Look at goal keeping gloves – they do small sizes and they have palm protection without being too bulky.

piesoup
    Free Member

My daughter has some snazzy Specialized ones. Small enough for toddlers.

senorj

We had some really cool Polaris ones.

hatter

Fox dirt paws come in tiny tiny sizes, they’re what my nippers wore for runner bike use.

BillOddie

Dirt Paws seconded. Pretty sure mine had them from about that age.

Plus they look Moto!

petefromearth

Awesome cheers for the suggestions, I’m pretty excited about how she’s progressing, won’t be long until I’ve got a new riding buddy

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Look at Motocross shops online they sell small sizes,or trials shops.

mashr

1mx has a good selection. Just trying to work out how small a kids xxs really is!

ceept

We have some little endura ones, which now our daughter can put them on herself, are great.

Beware, it’s a mission in itself just to get their fingers in the right place (with a reasonable chance of ending in a tantrum or refusal to wear them at all).
    Until she is using the brakes, you might be easiest with some kind of thin mits rather than gloves with fingers.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Gloves for speedy toddler’ is closed to new replies.