Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Gloves
  • wors

Any recommendations for a pair of hard wearing gloves that don’t fall apart at the first sign of sweat?

chakaping
    Free Member

I think my hardest wearing gloves have actually been some cheap Planet X softshell jobs that I wear in wet but not freezing weather. Softshell gloves generally seem to stay together better than the traditional MTB gloves of any brand.

Dakine probably the toughest normal gloves I’ve had.

fatbikedog
    Free Member

Have you thought about Pogies. I find they work well but not cool.

matt_outandabout

My new £3 Polaris gloves are replacing last year’s £3 Polaris gloves, which replaced the year before’s £3 Polaris gloves.

£3 a year. Nae bad imo.

bigblackshed

Bicycle Union BMX gloves. They are my spring / autumn gloves and have lasted years. Anything else I’ve tried last a season if I’m lucky.

duncancallum

Decathlon but by toughest gloves are 4quid lidl garden gloves. Love them

bloodyshins
    Free Member

Longest lasting winter gloves I’ve used are 100% briskers. Bought a set on a rainy day at Antur Stiniog in about 2015 and worn them at least one ride a week between October and April
    ever since. Still going strong. Summer gloves wise I’m on my third year with a set of Dakine ones. Can’t remember the model but very minimal ones with an elastic cuff. Also had a lot of use out of TLD gloves in the past. Fox gloves don’t seem to last very long in my experience, between our group I’ve seen so many sets fail on the finger seams in the first season.

tjagain

lidl builders gloves for me.

easily
    Free Member

Never heard of Polaris before. They look great, thanks.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Gloves’ is closed to new replies.