Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Glentress secrets and lies
  • ohrats
    Free Member

After finally working out where Secrets and Lies is I had a look at the strava segment and was wondering, can you exit the trail at the break in the tree line and ride along the gap in the trees (path?) to the top of super G? Hard to tell on google maps whether it would be passable or not. If anyone’s at GT tomorrow I’d be keen to get some local knowledge. Cheers

munkyboy
    Free Member

‘Secret’ trail that now has signs up saying it is closed. It was pretty gubbed when I tried it about 6 months ago.

Garry_Lager

Did the top bit ever get re-opened? Was hammered by a storm, but that must be 5 years or so back (and was looking a bit knackered even before the storm).

You can do what you’re describing ohrats, if I’m understanding you right, but would need to ride a short way against the flow on the blue to get to the top of super g.

Northwind

Yup, that’s a common way to get in and do the lower part of the trail so you could equally do the top bit with the shonky northshore then cut back in to the red, missing out the lower half.

Don’t know about current condition- last time I rode it, we only did the bottom half, and there was a decent sized tree more or less blocking it at one point with a kinda shady line around it- ridable but awkward as ****.

It is officially 100% closed btw. And also doesn’t exist.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Glentress secrets and lies’ is closed to new replies.