Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • glentress and inners
  • xdownhiller
    Free Member

me and the wife are planning a week up here in july/august time anybody know of any good/ nice bnbs or pubs with rooms nearby
    cheers shaun

Radioman

The Traquair Arms Hotel in Inners is superb! We eat there whenever we go up there and it is right near the trails. I find Innerleithen less busy and nicer to stay in than glentress. We normaly stay at the Glede Knowe guest house. It is very luxurious and better than many UK 4* hotels. Bill and Alison who run it are very very friendly and can’t do enough to help. There are lots of reviews on trip advisor!

xdownhiller
    Free Member

cheers buddy will give them a bell
    shaun

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Radioman

Cheers. xdher You should enjoy. I have certainly added a few kilos with Traquair house hearty food plus a nice pint! Inners is great too. Last Nov we did Newcastleton then Inners followed by Glentress , and Aye forest on the way back! Great biking!

xdownhiller
    Free Member

cheers pal really looking forward to it
    shaun

novaswift
    Free Member

I live in Innerleithen and my neighbour has a cracking b&b let me know if you want details

xdownhiller
    Free Member

NOVASWIFT details would be great mate email addy in profile

novaswift
    Free Member

xdownhiller Backcroft B&B 31-33 Chapel St Innerleithen EH446HN 01896 830792 The proprietors are Bob and Lesley Foster you can have a look at http://www.backcroft.co.uk Hope you get sorted

MrsToast
    Free Member

The Traquair Arms Hotel in Inners is superb! We eat there whenever we go up there and it is right near the trails. I find Innerleithen less busy and nicer to stay in than glentress. We normaly stay at the Glede Knowe guest house. It is very luxurious and better than many UK 4* hotels. Bill and Alison who run it are very very friendly and can’t do enough to help. There are lots of reviews on trip advisor!

+1 for Glede Knowe, we go there every year for our anniversary.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘glentress and inners’ is closed to new replies.