• This topic has 213 replies, 99 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Houns.
Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 214 total)
  • Glastonbury 2015
  • leeroybrown
    Free Member

Sleaford mods, wtf !

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Strange Fruit.

If ever a song didn’t deserve such treatment, and especially given recent events….

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Wonder if Kim and Kanye will call the new baby South in memory of his Glasto set?

rone

That lighting rig is a crap idea. Not enough variation and too hot for the cameras.

Anyway Suede are on.

donks
    Free Member

Spiritualised are getting going now

athgray
    Free Member

CaptainFlashheart – Member

Strange Fruit.

If ever a song didn’t deserve such treatment, and especially given recent events….

I missed it? already switched over. How did it sound? I like the Billie Holiday version. Sung straight from the gut!!

rone

Shit, Suede or Spiritualized – thought they were on earlier?

alcolepone
    Free Member

Does anyone really enjoy this? Waiting for something to happen. Kayne is crap

egb81
    Free Member

I was pleasantly surprised. Then he started warbling in auto tune, which ruined it.

somafunk

I’ve nae time for kanye or his posturing so i’ve avoided him – George Clinton/Funkadelic on west holts stage and Deadmou5 on the other stage are far better, it must be warm at Glastonbury as there’s been a few bare chests on show during deadmou5’s set so far

sc-xc

Shit, Suede or Spiritualized

All three should be on iplayer

northernmatt

He just been harping on about his wife, could have been wifi though, can’t understand anything because of all this frigging autotune.

iolo
    Free Member

OK, Shut up Kanye, Suede is on

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Is that Justin Vernon?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Roight, switched over to Suede for a bit on Beeb4.

somafunk

Jon Hopkins on the park stage now – this’ll be the best set of the festival 😀

northernmatt

Suede – meh, never really got them. Lead singer bloke looks old now.
    Deadmau5 – preferred Skrillex last year

Going to see what this Hopkins bloke gets up to now as everything else is a bit underwhelming.

slowoldman

He likes to use the n word. Is it socially acceptable to use it these days?

If you are one, yes.

tenfoot

Never really got on with Suede, I would have to burn my TV if it had been polluted by Kanye West, so am currently watching Burt Bacharach on the red button.

I like some of his songs, but he shouldn’t be singing. He’s a composer, not a frickin singer.

Scamper
    Free Member

Lead singer of suede looking old? I take it you are about 20, Matt? 😉

northernmatt

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I don’t think Brett looks so bad for a 47 year old. He should have his feet up whinging about all the shit bands at Glastonbury – like all of us, that’s for sure, not hanging around a stage with loads of people singing his songs at him.

bedmaker

‘The greatest living rockstar on the planet’

I think the ones I’m going to see tomorrow night at Hampden park may be a bit better 🙂

And ‘give it up for my lighting guys’ … he’s having a laugh, surely, isn’t he?

TiRed

Enjoyed Vintage Trouble, The Maccabees and a bit of Suede. Paloma wasn’t bad, if a bit bland for festival music. Even on 96″ with full cinema surround, Kanye doesn’t do it for me. Too busy thinking what all those lights are doing to my bulb life. I’m 47 too.

theotherjonv

Suede are still a class act.

Sleaford Mods scare me. Even though they’re 200 miles away, I worry any minute now he’s going to break into my house and start shouting at me.

donks
    Free Member

Steel pulse now. 8)

DezB
    Free Member

The full Lionel Ritchie set on now. Tune in pensioners! 😆

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

It’s just not as good as when I used to go and see him in a dark, dingy, sweaty club. 😐

DezB
    Free Member

Liar, all your gig going is done via the telly.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Biggest crowd of the weekend according to Beeb. 😆

ernie67

Sorry , but Lionel’s as boring as so far IMO

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Cripes, that really is a big crowd for Lionel. 🙂

jools182
    Free Member

Super Furry Animals smashed it

It would have been worth going for them alone

cozz
    Free Member

was great to see such a huge crowd for lionel

great performance too

and he managed to get through the whole set without shouting out N*gger at every opportunity

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Super Furry Animals smashed it

Saw them when we were last there. They were awesome.

Well, I have to admit it, I enjoyed Lionel’s show. He put in a great performance – some crowd.

DezB
    Free Member

Alice Levine is presenting on BBC3 now. She’s lovely.
    Some weird pub singer shit performance going on now. Furture Islands or something. Embarrassingly bad.

pk13

Bugger missed the supers. Weller is on

DezB
    Free Member

Hunger of the Pines Alt-J now. I do like this song, because there’s a remix of it which is my fave track of 2015 so far.

ton

someone worth watching at last. bbc4

sc-xc

DezB – Member
    Hunger of the Pines Alt-J now. I do like this song, because there’s a remix of it which is my fave track of 2015 so far

John Robb summed up that bland shit best by saying ‘we had punk to get rid of this’

Edit. I think he was talking about war on drugs. I stand by the bland comment about alt j though 😉

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 214 total)

The topic ‘Glastonbury 2015’ is closed to new replies.