• This topic has 12 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by evh22.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Glasses for small faces
  • mjsmke

So my current glasses are cheap B-Twin ones from decathlon but they don’t make them anymore. They are a perfect fit for me and most other glasses are too wide and look silly on my small face.

Does anyone have any suggestions for small glasses? Just clear lenses are fine but ideally interchangeable lenses.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

See if you can find a Tifosi dealer. Loads of good options, including several smaller frames. Great value for money, too.

eltonerino

Vision Express “young adult” section.

Ok, they call them child, but I prefer young adult.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    mt
    Free Member

Thought they’re split up years ago

sparkyrhino

Tifosi is a good call, have a pair riding specs that fit my slim handsome face perfectly,not sure of model but they are reactive lenses.Another source is Aldi/Lidl sports glasses, 3 lenses and they fit ok and a £5

SaxonRider

Vision Express

I don’t think you could pay me to go in there.

evh22
    Free Member

BBB impress. £20 on merlin. They do a small face size. Just bought two pairs. I’m really pleased with them. Finally a pair that don’t fall off when riding downhill.

mjsmke

I like the BBB Impress range, though no clear lenses.

joebristol

I found oakley half jackets aren’t too wide. Picked them as I could get polycarbonate prescription lenses put in them for riding but can still put back in the original Oakley lenses for holidays

JoeG
    Free Member

hols2
    Free Member

maccruiskeen

BBW do quite a good range
    CLICK

evh22
    Free Member

BBB impress do have clear lenses.
    Merlin BBB impress for short faces

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Glasses for small faces’ is closed to new replies.