Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Glasgowists- parking near Bellahouston Park on Saturday?
  • Northwind

Just trying to figure out travel for Summer Sessions on Saturday, the official parking looks pretty hopeless, there’s only about a hundred places from the looks of it so I was wondering how it is parking around there? No game on at Ibrox… I don’t know the area at all, any suggestions? Worst case scenario seems to be the science centre so that’s not too bad…

PS, MON THE BIFFY EVEN THOUGH THE NEW ALBUM IS ROTTEN

perchypanther
    Free Member

Park and Ride at Shields Road Subway station and a couple of stops on the Clockwork Orange to Ibrox?

OmarLittle
    Free Member

There is usually some street parking on the road which has the entrance to the sports centre (not the palace of art gym the one next the running / cycling track)

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    BoardinBob

Science centre’s a fair hike from bellahouston. Should be parking in and around Mosspark which is the housing area next to bellahouston. I’d be more tempted to park on that side than the govan/ ibrox side.

dumbbot
    Free Member

Make sure and have a pish in one of the neighbouring gardens at bellahouston, they love that shit round there.

Biffy are utter **** btw

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Park at ikea and get a bus.

Northwind

dumbbot – Member

Biffy are utter **** btw

Because of the swear filter, I’m going to assume you said “dead good”

Northwind

(incidentally, the event car parking was actually fine. But cheers!)

Northwind

Also, I don’t know how a band can still be boring when they’ve got a load of mad max burds setting stuff on fire but nevertheless, fall out boy managed it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Glasgowists- parking near Bellahouston Park on Saturday?’ is closed to new replies.