Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Glasgow – where to live?
  • coffeeking
    Free Member

Click on link number 2
    View definiton number 9

Not convinced that having to get to the 9th most popular definition on a rather questionable site is really the best proof of origin really!

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

also once you get past definition no 4, the majority start to disagree with the definitions.

Anyway, thats that settled. Back to the OP. `

StefMcDef
    Free Member

Andyb78, I'd suggest Milngavie or Bearsden as being furthest up your street based on what you say you want. Pricey though. You could bask in the reflected glory of Bearsden a bit more cheaply by choosing Maryhill Park or bits of Anniesland though.

PS: Sanny – YGM. Ya dobber.

andyfb78
    Free Member

Thanks again all,

I think I'll avoid using the D word just in case… I can only claim ignorance in that regard….

I notice the Glasgow Tri club sessions seem to be around Anniesland area so had been looking there, and easy access to them thar hills is always a bonus…… I might finally get to go to the 7 Stanes…… yippeeeeee…

I guess I need to mark greens, yellows and reds on a map now from all your comments and do a tour.

We will be having a couple of house hunting recce weekends over the next month or so.

Thanks again, really looking forward to the move away from the SE….

Ta
    Andy

Zedsdead
    Free Member

lol

j_me I live in Glasgow and have done for years and years and years. You hear it every day and means that thing dangling between yer legs.

Anyhow, back to point. Knightswood maybe used to be like that back in the day but it's pretty quiet now. There's loads of places really.

johnnywhitesox
    Free Member

Easterhoose!

allyharp

Who needs to tour when you've got Streetview?

Somewhere you'd like to live

And somewhere you don't

Zedsdead
    Free Member
    alwyn
    Free Member

Ahahahahahaha…. Zedsdead! I went for a drink in staduim bar last friday! It was a right laugh, blood in the toilets and all!

alwyn
    Free Member

My mate Ross rented a flat in that street view shot!

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Glasgow – where to live?’ is closed to new replies.