Viewing 28 posts - 41 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • Giro d Italia (Contains Spoiler)
  • millcar
    Free Member

Cav had it in control but MAY have lost out in the sprint to Mark but ferrari was well out of order. Dangerous racing is dangerous racing and he should be off the race (as seen in le tour and Renshaw)

Ridicilous UCI decision but TBH not unexpected

flippinheckler
    Free Member

VeloNation Report!

Lifer
    Free Member

😯

mikey74
    Free Member

i should caveat that i’m not cav’s biggest fan. was actually fairly surprised when it wasn’t him that had caused the pile up!

Cav may be many things, but one thing he isn’t is a dangerous rider.

I’ve given up being surprised what he can do in a sprint and therefore, although it didn’t look good, he could have still won it.

Ferrari should be docked any prize money he’s earnt in the race so far.

sambob
    Free Member

Rather Ferrari than me in the peloton on stage 5, he’ll probably not enjoy himself too much…

FuzzyWuzzy

The problem started when the sprint trains broke down with a way to go (apart from Greenedge), that allows the lesser sprinters (like Ferrari) to stay up the front and mix it with the proper sprinters. I’m pretty sure he’ll be less-than-politely forced out the way if he tries the same on a stage the sprint trains stay together.
    Crap attitude though not apologising, it was clearly a dangerous move and although I don’t think he deserved to be thrown out just because of it the fact he sees nothing wrong with what he did makes him a liability to everyone else in the race.

Digger90
    Free Member

Ferrari’s not going to be popular with anyone – Peloton or Tifosi alike if he stands by his remark that he “Doesn’t care what happens behind me”.

What a knob – brought down the Maglia Rosa and the World Champions jerseys in one fell swoop.

tracknicko
    Free Member

Cav may be many things, but one thing he isn’t is a dangerous rider.

often involved in crashes/altercations tho eh… certainly over the last few years at least.

brakes
    Free Member

Cav’s leg.

Lifer
    Free Member

All aboard the Sky Train:

redfordrider
    Free Member

Great ride by Sky – text book lead out train. What are the chances of a Green and Yellow jersey for Sky in TdF?

stevewhyte
    Free Member

Who will win yellow for Sky?

brakes
    Free Member

Dear Deidre,

I’m conflicted.
    I hate Sky, but I love the Sky Team.
    What should I do?

Lifer
    Free Member

Thought I’d drag this up to say what a ride from Rabottini today! Amazing stuff.

rOcKeTdOg

+1
    no presents from Joaquim Rodriguez either

Popocatapetl

Watched it this afternoon. Rabbiotinni Had an amazing ride. Thought he’d blown it in the last 400 metres, but pulled out the best lone finish of the competition so far. 😀

Popocatapetl

Double iPad post 👿

RealMan
    Free Member

True, best stage I’ve seen in a long time. Reminded me of Sylvain Chavanel’s wins in the 2010 TdF. Fantastic victory, so well deserved.

stormtrooper
    Free Member

+1

I don’t know anything about Rabottini but I was cheering him on at the end like a loon. Amazing ride.

LapSteel
    Free Member

Some great descent footage yesterday too

Lifer
    Free Member

Definitely, before he fell he had some two wheel drifting round some of the corners, mental.

AlexSimon

me too stormtrooper.
    First I was shouting at Rodriguez to stay behind him, then as he passed I was shouting like a crazy person for Rabottini to stay on his wheel.

It’s been so long since that first rest day – everyone must be on their hands and knees!

rOcKeTdOg

And as the commentator said he “was descending like a mountain biker” arse over the back of the saddle style

AlexSimon

Has anyone heard J-Rod comment on the finish?

rOcKeTdOg

another tremendous stage today but just look at tomorrows profile

😯

scaredypants

missed the last 1km of today’s recording – sky+ cut off just beofre the finish 🙁

tomorrow should be good though, find out if anybody’s saved owt

RealMan
    Free Member

Gonna be sweet, looking forward to it, especially as I missed today’s.

higthepig
    Free Member

What a killer climb at Mortirolo

Viewing 28 posts - 41 through 68 (of 68 total)

The topic ‘Giro d Italia (Contains Spoiler)’ is closed to new replies.