girlie saddles; recommendations, preferably in pink- its for the GF.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • girlie saddles; recommendations, preferably in pink- its for the GF.
  • alpin

my old sanderson is almost done. need a few bits to round it off inc. a saddle.

we’ve found some pink grip she likes the look of (and i like the price) but she would like a pink saddle to tie in the grips.

so what are the ladies perching their posteriors upon?

cheers

J

Premier Icon domino
    Subscriber

My other half treated me to this at Christmas. First ride I wasn’t so sure but it soon got mega comfortable.

Comes in white or black with pink detailing – http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?PartnerID=79&ModelID=25477

alpin

thanks.

waw! i almost spluttered my museli upon seeing the price!

when will charge make a lady saddle?

Premier Icon domino
    Subscriber

They do alpin – its called the ladle (womens spoon equivalent) http://shop.18bikes.co.uk/products.php?plid=m10b42s396p402&rs=gb Am getting one of those for my hardtail.

z1ppy

Not available in pink (as far as i know) but my g/f throughly recommends getting measured up by a specialized shop, and having a saddle that fits you correctly, rather than have one that’s just a girly “pink” colour!
    Great price to, under £30 IIRC, best upgrade she’s had apparently.
    The fact that I’ve previously upgraded her to decent forks and disc brakes were lost on her…

Have seen the SDG Allure Ladies Saddle, and they do a pink and white one, I would be very tempted, but I’m not sure about white saddles… how long they stay white after regular mud exdposure…

alpin

to be fair my white Spoon is still white. about 5 months old now.

did get some sticky stuff on it (that sounds wrong) but whatever it was came off with whitespirit.

is there anything particularily special about specialized saddles? there is a spesh dealership up the road but it is arsch teuer (bloody expensive).

thanks again…

z1ppy

is there anything particularily special about specialized saddles?

They have a number of different widths, so that there “sit” bones are supported (this is what the shop will measure), lots more important on girls than boys…

My wife went for a Spesh BG saddle (got measured on the memory foam thing) and raves about it.

poppa

Bought my wife a Charge Ladle. You can get it with pink rails and a flower design on part of the seat, but that one is fairly hard to find.

coatesy

Even though they don’t seem to list them, we’ve got a WTB in pink at Sunset if you’re still looking(02920371321).

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘girlie saddles; recommendations, preferably in pink- its for the GF.’ is closed to new replies.