Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Gig at Warehouse Project, Manchester – parking?
  • MrSparkle
    Free Member

Going to see Prodigy on Tuesday night. Not been to Warehouse Project before and we have to drive. Best place to park?
    Ta.

Cougar

Coming from where?

It’s right next to Piccadilly isn’t it? I’ve always parked on the street round the corner where you can guarantee a healthy supply of prostitutes to keep an eye on your vehicle.

Failing that, park & ride using the Metro (not prostitutes). I come in from the North (still not prostitutes) so park at Whitefield, it’s easy for me to get to and about half an hour into the city centre.

MrSparkle
    Free Member

North for me too – Darwen. Yes, it’s not far from Piccadilly.

jekkyl

Going to the warehouse project and staying sober? weird! have errr fun!

Mister-P
    Free Member

Going to the warehouse project and staying sober?

Going to see The Prodigy and staying sober? Even more weird.

Cougar

Darwen

Whitefield, then.

the-muffin-man

There won’t be drinking, he’ll be smacked up on drugs. So fine to drive! 🙂 👍 😃

hopkinsgm

Ummm… Isn’t the Prodigy gig at Victoria Warehouse (in Trafford). Warehouse Project isn’t a venue, but a series of gigs/club nights that has taken place at various venues over the years, currently Mayfield Depot (adjacent to Piccadilly). Warehouse Project *has* been hosted by Victoria Warehouse in the past, but not for many years.

MrSparkle
    Free Member

Sorry, you are correct. It is indeed at Victoria Warehouse. My mistake.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thanks for popping by - why not stay a while?IT'S FREE

Sign up as a Singletrack Member and you can leave comments on stories, use the classified ads, and post in our forums, do quizzes and more.

Join us, join in, it’s free, and fun.