Viewing 40 posts - 3,601 through 3,640 (of 5,997 total)
  • gifs you could watch all day
  • GrahamS

nbt

rewski
    Free Member

alpin
    Free Member

^^ goes really well to Toots and the Maytals, Fever…

lemonysam
    Free Member

stuey
    Free Member

nach
    Free Member

(I’ve been working very long days with very little time to arse around on the internet, so hope this isn’t a pearoast)

samuri
    Free Member

AKA he likes watching pretty women have orgasms. Don’t we all mate, don’t we all.

I have absolutely no idea. What’s it look like?

alpin
    Free Member

what does it look like?

WackoAK
    Free Member

although, for some on here it may be more…

Not enough of the bike in that one though.

nbt

some of these have been on the thread before and the fact they’re no longer in their original posts may give you a hint as to how likely it is they’ll last…

Brainflex

chewkw
    Free Member

I bet the cat is preparing to retaliate …

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

matt_outandabout

Family forum people – some of those are innapropriate.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

I wonder how many kids actually use STW tho’?

cheez0
    Free Member

Family forum people – some of those are innapropriate.

..yeah, no-one wants to see dogs patting cats on the head..

gross.

nbt

dbcooper
    Free Member

I’d love to see how that ended..

paulpalf
    Free Member

have we had these 3D effect ones yet?

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Wow, he throws like a girl!

nbt

yes, somewhere around Page 30 or so

Junkyard
    Free Member

I wonder how many kids actually use STW tho’?

MY kids have loved this thread but i have to keep a list of what pages they can and cannot watch – aged 7 and 9

the last few pages will be verbotten

they do not use STW though

GrahamS

Continuing the firework theme from earlier, here is NASA’s latest effort:

https://gifyoutube.com/gif/KzjwJw

Unmanned US rocket Antares explodes during launch (BBC News)

Wow, he throws like a girl!

Please think about what you mean when you say that phrase:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjJQBjWYDTs[/video]

tomaso
    Free Member

Shane Watts shows you how here [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orFoicnjY9E[/video]

marcus7
    Free Member

Graham S, you should read your own links before posting, thats not a NASA rocket, therefore not thier “effort”….. 😉

GrahamS

True, but NASA put it out to tender, commissioned the project, funded it and broadcast the results to the world.

natrix
    Free Member

Graham S, you should read your own links before posting, thats not a NASA rocket, therefore not thier “effort”…..

marcus 7 you should read your own links before posting, that’s not how you spell ‘their’

marcus7
    Free Member

I didn’t post a link…. i cant spell though…. 8)

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Isn’t ‘throwing like a girl’ using your shoulder to throw from rather than a slinging action – wasn’t huckleberry finn found out like this, or was that catching something by bringing his knees together.

Throwing like a girl

“Janet Hyde, a professor of psychology and women’s studies at the University of Wisconsin at Madison, has studied the gender gap across a variety of skills, analyzing the vast quantity of data collected over the years in studies of social, psychological, communication and physical traits, skills and behaviors. She’s found only two skills in which there is a “very large” difference between boys and girls: throwing velocity and throwing distance.

Jerry Thomas, dean of the College of Education at the University of North Texas in Denton, who has researched the “throwing gap,” told Haspel, “The overhand throwing gap, beginning at four years of age, is three times the difference of any other motor task, and it just gets bigger across age. By 18, there’s hardly any overlap in the distribution: nearly every boy by age 15 throws better than the best girl.”

It’s cross-cultural: around the world, pre-pubescent girls throw only 51 to 69 percent of the distance that boys do, at only 51 to 79 percent of the velocity. The difference increases with age: one U.S. study found that girls age 14 to 18 threw only 39 percent as far as boys.

There is a “nurture” factor: in most cultures boys start throwing earlier and throw more often than girls. But a study Thomas carried out with Australian aboriginals, in whose culture both men and women hunt and both sexes throw from childhood, found that, although aboriginal girls threw significantly better than girls from other cultures, they still threw at only 78.3 percent of the velocity of boys.

Stoner
    Free Member

I didnt know that TurnerGuy.

Here’s the test from HFinn though:

when you start to thread a needle, don’t hold the thread still and bring the needle up to it. Instead, hold the needle still and poke the thread throught it—that’s the way women usually do it, but men do it the other way. And when you throw something at a rat or anything else, stand up on your tiptoes and bring your hand up over your head as awkwardly as you can. And miss the rat by about six or seven feet. Throw stiff-armed from the shoulder, like there was a pivot for you to turn on. That’s how a girl would throw. Don’t throw from the wrist and elbow, with your arm out to one side, like a boy does. And, listen, when a girl tries to catch anything in her lap, she spreads her knees apart. Don’t clasp them together the way you did when you caught the bar of lead. Why, I could tell you were a boy when you were threading the needle. I came up with the other stuff to trick you, just to make sure.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Please think about what you mean when you say that phrase:

Right – you caught me. I can’t justify using that phrase and I don’t suppose that is very 2014 of me, I was kinda distracted when I typed and I guess it shows.

However, two comments:

1 – The throw is odd, and makes me think of the many, many weak around-the-side-with-no-whip throws that I’ve often seen girls/women use. It’s probably because they didn’t have such mindless ways to spend their afternoons as a kid chucking stones at stuff like small boys often do [where this behaviour and technique comes from is a whole thread unto itself]

2 – That video is amusingly vomitous, featuring as it does, irritating building “uplifting” music, young women dressed/made up to the nighs, and, also it’s basically an advert. Barf.

But, I’ll take your point 😀

EDIT – GIF’s!

kayak23

martinhutch

Oi. Less arguing. This is a gif thread!

nbt
    fasthaggis

redthunder
    Free Member

redthunder
    Free Member

from the night ride post 🙂

DezB
    Free Member

I like that 🙂

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Time for a few of these (Just been rewatching it!)

Viewing 40 posts - 3,601 through 3,640 (of 5,997 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.