Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Giffgaff and Paypal want to stay logged in ???
  • blastit
    Free Member

So I buy kids credit whenever they need and they come up with cash .
    Giffgaff wants to be able to take money when it likes. I would rather not do this as it just another thing I would need to keep an eye on and I’m getting old and forget. I can’t seem to find a way to pay without signing up to this , or am I missing something ??

ossify

There’s 2 things, recurring goodybags (where you automatically buy a new one when the old one runs out) and auto-topup (where it automatically adds credit when it drops below a certain level, say £3).

The 2nd one sounds like what you have turned on… you should be able to just turn it off again in the account settings, “My Payments” section.

chewkw
    Free Member

blastit – Member
    I can’t seem to find a way to pay without signing up to this , or am I missing something ??

Go to PayPoint then buy top up voucher with value in it for Giffgaff if I can recall then key in the voucher details according to the instruction from Giffgaff site. Think you can by air time etc from PayPoint or whatever amount.

blastit
    Free Member

Looks like it a no, just been into account and they seem to want your bank/paypal details linked all the time.
    I’m a bit old fashioned a bit of a cash man , know where I am with cash . Not sure I am happy someone dipping into my wallet if they fancy.
    That’s progress I suppose !!

the-muffin-man

You need to add a payment method and sign up to one of the two options.

I have a £10 recurring GoodyBag for my daughters phone, and it doesn’t auto-top up. Once she’s hammered her data she has to wait until the next top-up.

FWIW I think GiffGaff are really good.

Other phone companies may offer old-school top-up whenever you want SIMs but these are becoming rare now.

rocketman
    Free Member

So I buy kids credit whenever they need and they come up with cash .

Three 3-2-1

Credit never expires, top-up via a voucher. No accounts cards nothing. Which is just the way I like it.

blastit
    Free Member

Yes need to look at vouchers, looks like the way to go

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Giffgaff and Paypal want to stay logged in ???’ is closed to new replies.