Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Giant Trance size chart
  • coconut
    Free Member

I’m eyeing up a secondhand 2019 Giant Trance 29er, in size large. Unfortunately the bike is about 250 miles away so I can’t easily test ride it before. I’m a little surprised by the Giant size chart, at 6:2ft (189cm) and 87kgs, the chart puts me bang in the middle of a “large”. Do you think the Giant sizing is about right ? the XL starts at 6:3ft and above (seems quite high to start an XL at 6:3ft).

chart

devash
    Free Member

For some reason the Giant size chart on the UK website was different to the US / International site from around that time.

I would go on reach, stack, ETT measurements in relation to what works for you now. Just keep the seat tube length in mind if you size up.

RichBowman

6-2 – I’d be wanting an XL if I were you. I’m just over 6ft (~184cm) and had a large. It was fine, but occasionally felt it could have been a bit longer in reach. Seat tube might be a bit long in class, though? Might limit dropper options.

coconut
    Free Member

Thanks, I was leaning towards an XL.

gran0210

I have a stance e+ pro in XL which fits me perfect with a 35mm stem. I tried a large in the shop and was advised to go XL, glad I did. I’m 6′ 2″ 188cm if that helps

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.