Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 99 total)
  • Giant Douche vs Turd Sandwich – US Election Night thread
  • rs
    Free Member

Looking for positives, if the dollar tanks like the pound did after brexit, bikes and macbook pros might get cheaper again!

imbuildingabike
    Free Member

Ohio goes Trump. Bellwether

clipper247
    Free Member

The NY Times is supposedly Democrat leaning – their live updates don’t make pretty reading for Hillary.

http://www.nytimes.com/elections/forecast/president

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    frankconway

I’m watching this through my fingers.
    If clinton squeezes home trump will undoubtedly demand recounts in states with very close results.
    Which ever one wins i really hope they will be a one term pres.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

well 538 are calling it 50/50 at the moment on modelling, Colarado to Clinton could hinge on who hasn’t been counted yet in Florida though flashbacks to Brexit coming up, the world is **** up

Poopscoop

Hilary all just be moaned about in the US if she wins and not much changes over there.

If Trump wins he will be expected to physically walk on water after what he has promised. Perhaps he should have been careful what he wished for?

The US is fast becoming how the UK was in the 1920’s. Still a force to be reckoned with but rapidly losing confidence in itself and becoming aware that it’s glory days were now in the past.

Britain STILL hasn’t found it’s place in the world after all these decades.

I think America is going to find it even harder which could be truly terrible to comprehend.

ps44
    Free Member

Watching this live in Mexico. Hope the plane makes it over the wall on Sunday 😀

totalshell

Bricklayers wanted..

rs
    Free Member

#MeanwhileinCanada on twitter is amusing… https://twitter.com/search?q=%23MeanwhileInCanada

Klunk
    Free Member

it’s the baseball cap that done it.

Daffy

The Canadian Immigration website has crashed….

bails

WTF is going on?!

Daffy

Looking at the results so far, it’s looking like it’ll be 304 Trump to 234 Clinton…Unbelievable.

smiththemainman
    Free Member

totalshell will they leave one side not rendered or go round at the end , neighbour wouldn’t allow my dads builder to go round and finish a block wall he had built!!

stumpyjon

It’s Brexit all over again, educated younger people vote one way based on thought and reason, the less intelligent older populace votes another based on predjudice and emotion.

They believe the rubbish, Trump can’t bring back the steel industry to the rust, the mechanisms at work are too big to control, even the Chinese realised this earlier in the year when they failed to control their stock market.

It really is bunker time, I see a major economic crash around the corner.

piemonster

On a brighter note, do you thing anybody outside the UK gives a shit about Brexit anymore?

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

This is just absolute nuts

GrahamS

I see California have voted to legalise marijuana.

Looks like they are going to need it.

deepreddave
    Free Member

The people are speaking. Ultimately it’s the Republicans who are winning so whilst Trump may not be everyone’s preferred figurehead there are huge limitations on the President’s influence on policy.

munrobiker
    Free Member

Gloomy mood in our Anglo American household this morning. We’re not going to be able to show our faces abroad for a long time.

My wife thinks that there’ll be a new war, he’ll upset North Korea or something and plunge the world into chaos. I can’t help but think that might be right.

fifeandy
    Free Member

Time to start digging my nuclear bunker 😯

metaam
    Free Member

I wonder if Alex Salmond has started packing his thermals for his move to Antarctica yet?

Klunk
    Free Member

Sarah Palin as Secretary of State ?

dannyh
    Free Member

Welcome to our 1930s revival. We in the U.K. can’t really say much since we gave in to our baser motives a few months back too.

I thought we had progressed since placing our faith in Mutually Assured Destruction to keep the peace. Seems not.

FuzzyWuzzy

I kind of wish I’d sold my company shares now as they’re NYSE listed, doh!

dantsw13

Who will Trump have locked up first? Paul Ryan or Hillary?

buckster
    Free Member

I think they will keep counting until the result changes

WillH

😯

cranberry
    Free Member

… just became a documentary.

Bigly.

martinhutch

Hilary has phoned The Donald to concede, apparently.

oafishb
    Free Member

My god, it just gets worse for STW’ers everywhere.
    First Brexit, now Trump.

It’ll be a sad, ruminative drive in their Audi A6 S-Line (Black version) to the office and then later, as they bring in the two year seasoned ash for the log burner and watch the news, maybe a small whimper.

They’re loving this on Pistonhheads, I’ll bet.

martinhutch

They’re loving this on Pistonhheads, I’ll bet.

<Heads to Mumsnet for the sweariness>

Don’t worry, the US will be on Easy Street for the next few years.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fW8hq9Djjg[/video]

matt_outandabout

They are playing the wrong music.
    The Imperial March is more appropriate.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Just wait for President Pence.

When a disgruntled Mexican building the US wall assasinates the Trumpeteer he’ll be the man in charge.

Klunk
    Free Member

Wouldn’t want to be a Ukrainian right now.

deepreddave
    Free Member

“It’s going to be a beautiful thing”. Donald’s going to build everything and get along with everybody.
    Next stop, The Trump House!

Klunk
    Free Member

stealthcat

How long before the top Google search in the US is “How do we impeach a president?”

Or before he’s put down by an illegal immigrant with a legal gun?

metaam
    Free Member

Wondering when I’m going to wake up from the nightmare that is politics in 2016

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 99 total)

The topic ‘Giant Douche vs Turd Sandwich – US Election Night thread’ is closed to new replies.