Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 99 total)
  • Giant Douche vs Turd Sandwich – US Election Night thread
  • Klunk
    Free Member

didn’t see a thread, so I thought we could do with another bitch fest. 😀

so what do we think? Trump seems a little down beat, and he’s not happy with the voting machines switching from republican to democrat.

teethgrinder

Which one’s which?

Klunk
    Free Member

It’s a first for traders, and for the news media. It has been a longstanding policy for mainstream media to not report on exit-polling data while polls are still open on Election Day, so as to avoid discouraging voters in western states from voting.

Today, though, websites Vice and Slate plan on providing what they are characterizing as “live” voting projections throughout the day.

To be sure, this is an experiment, and a controversial one. Regardless, the numbers are being put out there, and the market is noticing. With the Slate data showing Hillary Clinton leading in several key swing states, stocks have shot higher and bonds have fallen.

garage-dweller

Maybe they’ll vote for Monty Brewster.

(For those under 35 see Brewster’s Millions – it’s quite good despite the hair cuts and shoulder pads).

2016 has marked a new low in politics generally. 😥

Klunk
    Free Member

As voters cast their ballots nationwide, news broke that the Trump campaign on Monday filed a 100-page lawsuit claiming Clark County, Nevada permitted illegal early voting.

In the suit, the campaign requested ballots and records tied to four polling stations be impounded and segregated.

Nevada judge Gloria Sturman denied the request in a hearing on Tuesday, where she expressed puzzlement about the intentions and details of the lawsuit. “Aren’t we missing about seven steps in this process?” Sturman asked an attorney for the Trump campaign in Nevada.

The lawsuit asked Joe Gloria, the Clark County Registrar of Voters, to preserve the early voting records in Clark County. The state is already required to preserve these records by law. “I can’t obligate him to do something he’s already obligated to do,” Sturman said.

Sturman also expressed concern about the Trump campaign’s interest in having the names of people who worked at the four polling stations. She said the information, if provided, would be entered in the public record and could lead to harassment. “It’s disturbing to me to think those individuals might be harassed,” she said.

Sturman continued: “Do you watch Twitter? Have you watched any cable news show?”

The Trump campaign insisted the information is necessary to prove no illegal voting took place.

“I’m not going to issue any order,” Sturman said. “I’m just not going to do it”.

The campaign can appeal Sturman’s decision to Nevada’s state supreme court.

lazybike
    Free Member

Don’t mention the B word..

Klunk
    Free Member

oops naughty boy

Klunk
    Free Member
    Northwind

Wait, is the other name on that voting slip Michael Pena?

chewkw
    Free Member

Giant Douche vs Turd Sandwich …

Those are perfect description of Hillary Clinton …

tomd
    Free Member

The Giant Douche vs Turd Sandwich is reference to the current series of South Park’s parody of the 2016 race.

rickmeister

Glitter vs polish…

GrahamS

Pig vs lipstick 😀

GrahamS

Saw that multi-lingual voting slip and wondered what the Chinese translation of Donald Trump might be… 😀

Klunk
    Free Member

the natives aren’t happy

The first early exit polls are coming out and they show that most of those who have voted aren’t feeling overjoyed. After a presidential race characterized by surprises and uncertainty, 71% say they are feeling nervous according to a Morning Consult/POLITICO Exit Poll which was conducted October 18-November 8 among 6,782 early and Election-Day voters. Another 85% said they “just want it to be over” and 39% said they were depressed.

The fact that only 25% of those surveyed said they were feeling “happy” while 53% said they were “angry” could well affect the mood of the country long after the final results are counted.

smiththemainman
    Free Member

Over 325 Million US citizens and they are down to these two 😥

Klunk
    Free Member

its a cunning plan by Barack, so that the american people look back at his term in office with “Rooseveltine” Nostalgia! 😉

Klunk
    Free Member

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Well they voted G.Bush Jr. and look what happened lol

5lab

The Giant Douche vs Turd Sandwich is reference to the current series of South Park’s parody of the 2016 race.

Wasn’t it from the 2004 series, akin to bush vs kerry?

kimbers

I think that these pics of trump & son speak volumes, about trump and what hes taught his son, about their lack of respect about the mysoginy thats been rampant in this campaign

Im going to bed now
    I think it will be very close, but I fear it will be Trump, just as with brexit those that feel that the world has left them by are lashing out at the voting booth and voting for change, sadly just like brexit theyll only be voting to make their country and themselves poorer.
    What I do hope is that whoever wins that some of the bitter divisions can be healed, something that has not happened post brexit, infact the country seems to have become more polarised and a nastier place to be.

mattyfez

Why are they voting in what looks like portable urinals with no drainage?

stuey
    Free Member

Fake voters conspiracy <Guy on the left is the lower half of a shop mannequin>

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Klunk, in this one the %is less meaningful, its about where they vote

Klunk
    Free Member

true, but a 4% lead in Florida is not to be sniffed at. 😉

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Well I suggest you all head off to bed, if you wake up in the morning Clinton probably won 😉

chewkw
    Free Member

mikewsmith – Member
    Well I suggest you all head off to bed, if you wake up in the morning Clinton probably won

Which also means the turning point of world politics where US/EU will see their diminishing roles in the far east especially Asia & SE Asia.

The rise of China and Russia will be enough of a handful to go head to head but cunning Clinton administration, if they are in power, will play dirty which may trigger something big I am afraid. Coz they don’t know the meaning of destruction.

Trump on the other hand may just stay out of the region and leave them to their cause … good or bad.

On the other hand, Trump will defend his territory but only in the West and not the East coz it does not make business sense …

Like I said previously Singapore will be the last US alliance in SE Asia.

As for S.Korea, Japan and Taiwan their current situation is shaped by the Merican … negatively fueled (divide and conquer). Hence, the tension amongst neighbours.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Klunk
    Free Member

50-47 trump lead in florida on a 6% count

chewkw
    Free Member

I rather travel to far east then to US. 😆

mikewsmith
    Free Member

one of several rolling but decent coverage sites
    http://fivethirtyeight.com/live-blog/2016-election-results-coverage/?ex_cid=2016-forecast
    regardless of what you want chewkw it would be nice to be able to travel without restirctions based on racism, fear and hatred
    [video]https://youtu.be/kFnFr-DOPf8[/video]
    As the world goes full circle it’s good to know yoda remains true

chewkw
    Free Member

mikewsmith – Member
    … regardless of what you want chewkw it would be nice to be able to travel without restirctions based on racism, fear and hatred …

If you are legal then you have no fear – just travel there. If they don’t want you to go their land why force yourself on them just go elsewhere.

I have no desire whatsoever to travel to country(s) that thinks I should not be there, I have No desire to force them to accept me. I don’t give a flying monkey how wealthy or who they are etc … Life is too short to desire welcome. Besides I have not even seen all of Asia yet.

As the world goes full circle it’s good to know yoda remains true

Yoda is right but let me advice Yoda on this … if everyone mind their own affairs there will be no darkside(suffering whatever).

Klunk
    Free Member

funny watching peoples ingrained political leanings overriding their “sense”.

chewkw
    Free Member

Klunk – Member
    funny watching peoples ingrained political leanings overriding their “sense”.

We can say the same for all of us, yes ALL of us. Question is can you break that cycle?

stewartc
    Free Member

We live in interesting times, maybe watching all the Mad max movies over the weekend will put me in good stead for what’s ahead?

Question is can you break that cycle?

I suspect things will just continue as they were, a small proxy war there, a financial crash here, pension pots getting smaller, debt getting larger everywhere etc etc

dirksdiggler
    Free Member

Not looking good.
    Trumps on track to take Florida, Minnesota, Michigan, North Carolina and Virginia!
    Hopefully the smart West Coast come through.. otherwise, expect to see shit go sideways.
    They are both douch turds, but at least there’s some hope of Clinton maintaining educated climate policy directives and the Paris agreements.
    Trump in a Republican senate = enviro science out the window and Mad Max as an accelerated reality….

mikewsmith
    Free Member

2016 Election Night

A lot of interesting stuff statistically, Clinton was up in the early voters which means she has probably banked, some warnings about exit polls when there is such a big change to get in early and vote.
    Then depends how the voting goes late into the sessions

West coast still has an hour to vote so all inplay as it were

Trump in a Republican senate = enviro science out the window and Mad Max as an accelerated reality….

Crap time to be a human/animal/plant

batfink
    Free Member

This is all a bit nerve-wracking. Talk is cheap, but people are actually voting for him? Jeez.

Whoever wins, it’s going to be an ugly 4 years….. good job they’re not all armed to the teeth.

We’re doomed.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 99 total)

The topic ‘Giant Douche vs Turd Sandwich – US Election Night thread’ is closed to new replies.