Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 126 total)
  • Ghost ship full of cannibal rats could be about to crash into Devon coast
  • piemonster

I think Canadian rats are ok with UKIP as they look like us (viewed from UKIPs idea of what us look like)

CountZero

Apropos of nothing, I was browsing that gCaptain site, and there was a feature on a photographer who got a gig on a Russian nuclear icebreaker, and took some photos from its chopper, stunning low-light images of the ship:

I believe that ghost ship has an ice-reinforced hull, so she’d be unlikely to be holed by an errant container, but I guess if she ended up broadside to some really big waves in a storm she could have been turned over. There have been plenty of recorded 80-100′ waves, so not unlikely she’s been sunk.

Northwind

epicyclo – Member

UKIP has made a public statement to say <snip> and rats are welcome in the party.

Like we needed to be told that!

epicyclo

Northwind – Member
    “epicyclo – Member
    UKIP has made a public statement to say <snip> and rats are welcome in the party.”

Like we needed to be told that!

It’s quite rational

paladin

Ship with a full compliment of engineers can be hard enough to keep afloat at times, so fek knows how one crewed by rats will get on

footflaps

CHELSEA midfielder Juan Mata has been sold to an eerie crewless ship.

The ship, which has been purposelessly roaming since being cut adrift last year, is inhabited only by diseased cannibal rats feeding on each other.

Thought only to have value as scrap, the deserted hulk terrifies other ships with its advancing decay and its red-eyed, feral inhabitants.

Mata said: “Joining a decaying ghost ship, a spectre of the seaways which other captains talk about in hushed tones because they fear it could one day happen to them, isn’t exactly the ideal transfer.

“On the other hand, at least I might get to start a game every once in a while.”

Juan Mata joins rat-infested ghost ship

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 126 total)

The topic ‘Ghost ship full of cannibal rats could be about to crash into Devon coast’ is closed to new replies.