Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Getting work clothes branded up – recommendations?
  • Kit
    Free Member

I’m looking to get some decent quality work clothing branded up with my business logo. Waterproof jackets, softshells, fleeces, t-shirts, polo shirts etc.

Anyone got any recommendations of companies to go to?

Is it worth sourcing the clothing items separately and sending them somewhere to be printed/embroidered?

Cheers

Gary_M
    Free Member

I can highly recommend Orb group, I’ve used them loads in the past and they’ve always done a great job.  Nice people too.

matt_outandabout

I have used https://www.gumbigear.co.uk before and for work – good quality and price, know how to deal with re-sealing or not puncturing waterproofs etc.

They can also get some half decent clothes, although we have direct account with The Outdoors Company to get our Berghaus staff gear. markdix@theoutdoorscompany.co.uk

Most bigger outdoor manufacturers now won’t open trade account unless you are ordering £5k, GoOutdoors et al basically work on what they have in stock or Regatta. The only exception was Keela in Fife, but our staff vary from size 8/5′ to *ahem* much larger/6′ in womens – and only Berghaus could cope with that size difference, including varied legs of waterproof trousers.

Kit
    Free Member

Gary, does Orb Group do clothing? The website just looks like general branding and marketing.

Matt, cheers, they both look good.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Yes they do Kit, if you click on their catalogue link they have soft shells, polo shirts etc.

Kit
    Free Member

Ah, the random book on the link bar! Thanks.

kitebikeski
    Free Member

Keela – good quality outdoor gear at good prices – we get all our outdoor work gear from them. Good service & fast turnaround. http://Www.keela.co.uk.

hammyuk
    Free Member

All our guys are in kit from Kromark.

Been bang on, free printing/embroidery and prices are excellent.

timber

Not Arco. Many pieces of kit and don’t think we have 2 matching logos. Improved a little now a national contract for us, but still pretty slap dash.

Elsewhere, used to source end of line stuff through a mates outdoor shop and then got it branded by another local firm.

jamesmio
    Free Member

Rostrum, just up the road at Lochmaben really are very good for this sort of thing.

TheDTs
    Free Member

Engleberg Strauss for hard wearing clothing. They are a bit of pita to deal with (call centre). But the clothing is great. Get some non branded samples on a separate order as the sizing is a bit odd.

our guys like the trousers as they have articulated knees and elasticated waist which avoids the builders bum issue

We didn’t use their branding as we have a great relationship with Carillion screenprint in Cotham Bristol. For screen print and embroidery.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Getting work clothes branded up – recommendations?’ is closed to new replies.