Viewing 30 posts - 41 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • Getting over hair loss (vanity content)
  • LoCo
    Free Member

Have done with it ‘Mitchell it’ have doen for the last 15 year (36 now) saying that I’m considerably buffer than Vin Diesel 😉

Edit: and yes a good collection of dapper hats is a winner too 😀

chewkw
    Free Member

My only problem without hairs is the lack of protection from sun and cold … apart from that I still failed to pull …

I remember as a teen having thick hairs fishing 12 noon under the sun at nearly 35C no problem and that also got me through winter here.

petefromearth

This fate awaits me. Mine is not quite receding yet but thinning at the back. I’ve never had super short hair but my game plan is to gradually go shorter over a few years. Actually finding time to get my hair cut is the hard bit!

zippykona

A hat is a must.
    Christmas Eve in Sydney, decide to walk down to see a young lady I knew. Lovely day so walked in the sun.
    Walked back to hotel after many miles and ooh was my head sore.
    Next day was Christmas dinner as lady friend’s parents.
    Really stuck up family who I ended up despising.
    Having the blisters on my head burst in mid dinner probably didn’t help!

solarpowered
    Free Member

I’ve always liked baldy bonces on blokes!…. And recently a baldy bloke said he fancied me!!!! Oh my!…. Couldn’t believe my luck!
    Bald blokes are well sexy! Get shaving my dear, you won’t look back! ( pwooaaaarrr!!) 😆

molgrips
    Free Member

Lol.. don’t say stuff like that on here!

Do you also fancy fat slow blokes who work in IT?

solarpowered
    Free Member

Do you also fancy fat slow blokes who work in IT?

Nope 😯

solarpowered
    Free Member

Ps; what does IT stand for? 😉

Northwind

It stands for commitment! It stands for audacity!

solarpowered
    Free Member

Northwind – Member
    It stands for commitment! It stands for audacity!
    POSTED 25 SECONDS AGO # REPORT-POST

😆

tinribz
    Free Member

As a non baldy who knows plenty that are, i barely even notice and don’t care.

CountZero

If its good enough for this bloke…

Harry_the_Spider

MTFU and get it buzzed off. 😉

hora
    Free Member

Tbh I dont notice or care. For instance binners is a funny likeable bloke with a shaved head- not given his head a thought. I know a few mountain bikers with standard hair who are like drizzle in a slate grey sky.

Concentrate on your body and dress well. Girls like a man who keeps in shape, confident and dresses good IMO.

Harry_the_Spider

Just to elaborate on my post above Hora’s thinly disguised declaration of lust for Binners.

Mine started going in my teens too. I used to worry about it and spent years with various sculptured hair cuts. Shaving it all off in my late 20s was liberating. Never looked back, never wished for hair, never had it longer than a No.2 all over since.

It gets a zero every couple of weeks. Just think of all the time and money you’ll save not getting it cut!

hora
    Free Member

Ps. Binners does NEEDS fashion advice. Looks like he fell over in a skateboard/surfing clothing shop in Cardiff..

CheesybeanZ

A hat or good sun screen is the next step and welcome to the club 8)

Harry_the_Spider

Looks like he fell over in a skateboard/surfing clothing shop in Cardiff..

Harsh… but fair.

5thElefant
    Free Member

You have a wife. Your hair, and genitals, have served their purpose and are no longer of any practical value.

samuri
    Free Member

Get one of them apps for your phone to make you bald so you can see what you look like.
    Not virtual head shave though, it;’s rubbish.

oddjob
    Free Member

Just be a little bit serious. I started buzzing my hair off a few months ago. There wasn’t really much reaction from colleagues or family (wife didn’t like it at first, but does now)
    I had a job interview a couple of weeks ago and was unsure if I’d give the right first impression but apparently I did as I am starting on 1st August. It’s a relatively senior, customer facing position so I am now convinced that the buzz can be business like enough and I can stop worrying about it 🙂

binners

See! Bald! Yet I’ve still got it!

Well… with Hora, at least! 😉

Though it appears my bonce is the least of my worries. I need to question my sartorial elegance instead. As looking at what I’m presently wearing, its difficult to mount a credible argument in my defence 😀

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Embrace it…

I now go to a Turkish Barbour twice a month and get a complete cut throat head shave/ hot towel head massage…

And why not? It’s only a £10 a time, and, well, it’s all good..

klumpy
    Free Member

I remember hearing that regularly rubbing an egg on your head can cure baldness. I laughed out loud at such nonsense. Though once it was explained to me that you break the egg and use the insides I laughed a little less. Ya never know. Egg white is basically keratin. Or:

ahwiles
    Free Member

i admitted defeat when i was 25, and eased myself in with a grade 4, a day or so later did the decent thing with a grade 1.

even if i wasn’t a slap-head, i’d have a grade 1, i like it, it looks good, but then i am very handsome.

hora
    Free Member

I need to question my sartorial elegance instead. As looking at what I’m presently wearing, its difficult to mount a credible argument in my defence

😆

We need to give you a make-over ducky.

binners

You go, girlfriend!!!!!

hora
    Free Member

If Zach turns out like him I’ll emigrate.

CountZero

Though it appears my bonce is the least of my worries. I need to question my sartorial elegance instead. As looking at what I’m presently wearing, its difficult to mount a credible argument in my defence

Currently rocking a Sombrio mesh-backed cycling shirt and Fenchurch camo skate shorts, with black socks and an old pair of Vans SPUD shoes.
    Knocks the girls dead here, I can tell you… 😉

salls
    Free Member

I started buying some hair loss products from Crown Clinic, a hair loss company, which had helped, but I also started to embrace my thinning/balding hair!I have a cousin who was balding from a young age, I’d say around 21/22 and buzzed it all off, looks great without it!

Viewing 30 posts - 41 through 70 (of 70 total)

The topic ‘Getting over hair loss (vanity content)’ is closed to new replies.