Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Getting Fox forks and shock serviced in London..
  • giantonagiant

Does anyone know of anywhere that they’d recommend for servicing Fox forks and shock in central London?

In short, I have no way of getting bike stripped and bits posted and then returned (by Mojo / TF / LoCo, etc) without a lot of hassle. Is there any where I can just take the bike into and a couple of hours / days later collect from?

Thanks.

(For reasons outside my control doing these jobs myself is also not an option, I wish it was).

proberts
    Free Member

Not central but Moose Cycles in colliers wood nr Wimbledon do fork servicing I think

Paul

Holyzeus
    Free Member

Any Evans, they all go up to the Kendall store and he’s well regarded.
    (If you simply cannot use the usual suspects…)

giantonagiant

Thanks chaps. Any other suggestions?

hughjayteens
    Free Member

Most LBSs will strip and post them off to TF etc for a small fee..

LoCo
    Free Member

😉

xiphon
    Free Member

Can’t remember which store he works at, but a bloke by the name of ‘Londoner / Hampstead Bandit’ (Rob??) (over at Ride.io) is (funnily enough..) based in London.

Very knowledgeable, and I’m sure he’d be able so sort something out.

Anyone know him?

giantonagiant

LoCo, where are you based and could I get the fork done while I waited, if I came by?

Thanks for the further suggestions.

kimbers

rob used to work at freeborn iirc but that got axed i think

eshershore
    Free Member

@xiphon and @ kimbers

thanks for your kind words!

I used to run freeborn esher but it closed last Easter

since then I worked 14 months for Evans managing some of their key workshops

currently I run the workshop for Specialized in Covent Garden

we don’t really have the facilities for on-site suspension servicing, most of it goes back to Mojo (Fox) or Specialized UK (anything with the ‘brain’) but I am more than happy to do ‘lowers’ fork servicing on-site or just give any needed advice

cheers!
    Rob C
    Workshop Manager
    Specialized Convent Garden

drofluf
    Free Member

Cycleworkx in Southfields serviced my Rockshox – don’t know if they do Fox as well.

Good price and turned tehm round in a day

giantonagiant

Many thanks for all the tips on here chaps.

Rob; it looks like I’ll try and get into you in Cov Gdn some time next week. I’ve been in the shop before, so I know where to come.

Many thanks.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Getting Fox forks and shock serviced in London..’ is closed to new replies.