Viewing 40 posts - 641 through 680 (of 709 total)
  • Get your dancing on grave boots ready
  • ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Ah, you’ve edited Deadly …….it’s bravo who’s angry.

Can’t he get his hands on a “Che Guevara” either ?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

@ ernie, sorry, I edited but you missed it 🙂

crikey
    Free Member

Is it a kind of under garment?

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Whilst you little Thathcherites are creaming yourselves over definitions, there are families of sailors who died on the Belgrano, who never got to see their loved ones again. Because some power-mad **** wanted to show how ‘tough’ she was. An act of complete cowardice.

Sorry, are “being a power-mad ***”, or indeed “showing how tough you are”Now written into the Geneva convention as war crimes? because unless they are, then you’re still talking shite by accusing her of being a war criminal…

Zulu; I’m not the one who needs to play with guns to make themselves feel all tough, mate.

Too **** right sonny – It’s like having two cocks. If one of your cocks could kill someone 😈

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Oops double post! Silly forum…

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Bump glitch bump

crikey
    Free Member

It’s like having two cocks

You’ll always be one big cock to me! x

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Too **** right sonny – It’s like having two cocks. If one of your cocks could kill someone

Ooh you’re so butch!

I bet that really impresses those young girls, eh? 😉

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Is that why you love me so much Crikey? I had heard you love a big cock 😉

klunky
    Free Member
    deadlydarcy
    Free Member

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

crikey – Member

Is it a kind of under garment?

I’m not wearing one of those !!!

crikey
    Free Member

You’re certainly one of the biggest I’ve ever seen 😯

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

They come smaller than that ?!! 😯

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Jesus Christ, I want to make love to a woman wearing a pair of those. 🙂

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Are you trying to groom me Crikey?

crikey
    Free Member

I prefer partners that I don’t have to iron before sex, but thanks for the thought Grandad…

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Crikey; if you’re above the age of consent, you might be a bit ‘old’ for Labby…

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Jesus Christ, I want to make love to a woman wearing a pair of those.

I quite like the colour scheme. Kinda tarty and slutty… 🙂

I don’t think they’d suit you though. 😐

BoardinBob

Can anyone think of a policy or action of her ANY government’s that was actually a good idea and did the country some good? I’m certainly struggling.

She reduced the top rate of income tax from a potential 98% depending on your circumstances, to 60% then 40%, and that certainly gets a big thumbs up from me.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Top rate wasn’t 98%

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Kinda tarty and slutty…

Speaking of which, I haven’t had any begging emails lately mate. Where’s she hiding?

BoardinBob

Top rate wasn’t 98%

In the United Kingdom, Margaret Thatcher came to power when top income tax rates were 83% – plus an ‘unearned income’ surcharge of 15% if the income derived from investments rather than from wages or salary – making the effective rate 98% for those living on pensions or other investment assets. She quickly reduced the top rate to 60%, and then to 40%. The ‘brain drain’ of ambitious Britons going to work overseas was staunched, while wealthy and prominent people like the actor Michael Caine and the novelist Frederick Forsyth returned from their tax havens. And for these and other reasons, the Treasury discovered that the top 1% and 5% of taxpayers were paying a far larger share of the tax burden than they had done before. Where the top 10% contributed 32% of the tax take before the cuts, they were contributing 45% of it afterwards.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Got a new bloke, in’t she. He works down the recycling place but I know he’s selling hookey booze and cigs round the back though. I had toyed with the idea of grassing him up, cos that’s the spiteful sort of little sod that I am, but the nipper needs shoes, so I thought it best to keep schtum.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

So the top rate wasn’t 98% then.

There was an additional tax if there was ‘unearned income’

BoardinBob

So the top rate wasn’t 98% then.

Then was an additional tax if there was ‘unearned income’

Which is why I said “potential” & “depending on your circumstances” 🙄

crikey
    Free Member

If you two don’t start insulting each other with a bit of imagination this thread will never get to 1000 posts…

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Are you saying that the basic rate isn’t 20% then ?

After all, people then pay a further 17.5% tax (soon to be 20%) when they spend their money.

So what’s the basic rate now ?

BoardinBob

Are you saying that the basic rate isn’t 20% then ?

After all, people then pay a further 17.5% tax (soon to be 20%) when they spend their money.

So what’s the basic rate now ?

Stop it.

I caveated my original comment accordingly. You mis-read it and jumped in.

Back on topic. Maggie introduced the Right To Buy for council tenants. That was a good thing.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

That was a good thing.

Yeah, cept there was no plan to use the revenue raised to create more social housing, pushing people into private rented accomodation, which now costs the nation many times more. Great idea. 🙄

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Stop it.

No, I want to carry on.

But let me caveat my original question…….what is the potential basic rate now ? …..bearing in mind that the average person pays VAT on most of their weekly wages.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Or isn’t there anything about that in the Adam Smith Institute’s propaganda bumpf you’ve been reading ?

BoardinBob

Yeah, cept there was no plan to use the revenue raised to create more social housing, pushing people into private rented accomodation, which now costs the nation many times more. Great idea.

Ideal time to re-introduce the workhouses then

BoardinBob

No, I want to carry on.

But let me caveat my original question…….what is the potential basic rate now ? …..bearing in mind that the average person pays VAT on most of their weekly wages

I made no mention of VAT in my original post. I was pointing out the benefits of reducing abhorrent income tax charges

grumm
    Free Member

Maggie introduced the Right To Buy for council tenants. That was a good thing.

In what way?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I was pointing out the benefits of reducing abhorrent income tax charges

The only benefit I saw was : “a big thumbs up from me”

So what you are saying is that the ‘basic rate’ is just that …….’the basic rate’.

The top rate however, is variable…….’the top rate plus whatever you fancy adding to it’.

That seems fair.

For a Tory.

BoardinBob

In what way?

My grandparents were able to buy their house. That was a good thing.

BoardinBob

For a Tory.

no denying it. I’m a staunch tory.

Viewing 40 posts - 641 through 680 (of 709 total)

The topic ‘Get your dancing on grave boots ready’ is closed to new replies.