Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Get a taste for adventure at Kendal Mountain Festival 2021
  • stwhannah

Fancy an adventure themed night at the cinema? A weekend of talks with people who love the outdoors? Maybe it’s a chance to try something new? The Ken …

By stwhannah

Get the full story on our front page at:

Get a taste for adventure at Kendal Mountain Festival 2021

We need your support – Find out how you can help by clicking the link below.

scruff9252

Sounds interesting event but slight point – nowhere in the article does it say when the festival is?

crazy-legs

Sounds interesting event but slight point – nowhere in the article does it say when the festival is?

18th – 21st November.
    If you click through to the What’s On stuff, it’s all in there. That said, I couldn’t get the events planner to display properly yesterday.

oldtennisshoes

Does adventure include Ed Oxley doing live beer tasting?

MrSparkle

I wonder if Elon Musk will feature in The Rescue…

stwhannah

Doh. Dates added – they weren’t in the press release and I still have covid brain. Ugh.

tthew

In the first year of this festival, there were actual physical activities to join in with. I remember this because I actually won the solo male category of the 2 day MTB race, (it was a very small field of entries)
    A program just consisting of films, talks and books seems like a massive missed opportunity.

MrSparkle
    supertune205
    Free Member

I’m organising a ride nowt to do with KMF if anybody is up for the weekend details below
    Gravel Ride 20th November 10 O’clock
    Meet at Wilfs café Mill Yard or back of Kendal Leisure centre at 10.30
    Heading through Kendal on to the Bridleways, Canal paths and quiet lanes
    Around Sedgwick, Hincaster, Beetham, Witherslack, Brigsteer and back to Staveley.
    Approx 45 miles
    All Welcome
    Email me for GPX glenwilkie205@yahoo.co.uk

Digby

TBH I think there are some great films again this year!

Hoping to catch Andy & Aneela’s film ‘After the Storm’ and Canadian snowboarder Spencer O’Brien’s film ‘Precious Leader Woman’

postierich
    Free Member

Nowt to do with Kendal Mountain Festival but I will be there,  I,m hosting a ride starting from Troutbeck Church  9.30am will consist of a 5 hour ride doing a circuit of Ambleside so if you start to feel it you can always miss a peak 😉 Beers at the Mortal Man afterwards.

Rich

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Get a taste for adventure at Kendal Mountain Festival 2021’ is closed to new replies.