Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Gerber Center Drive Multi Tool or something better?
  • K

The center drive multi tool has caught my attention, I like the look of pliers with a good wire cutter and 1/4 hex bit adapter. Anyone used one? Is the cable cutter and bit holder any good? But it’s expensive

The one thing apart from a good pump and tyre plugs that gets borrowed most is pliers/cutters form my bag, but I want to slim down the toolkit as pliers or current Gerber Suspension only really have one useful function.

But then if the multi tool with chain tool on it goes I’ll still need a chain tool, so potential back to still carrying a tool with only one job.

molgrips
    Free Member

I can’t comment on that particular tool but as an owner of a lovely slim penknife and a general multitool from Gerber I hold them in high regard.

somouk
    Free Member

I use a Gerber and it’s an excellent bit of kit. Wire cutters are sharp and the pliers are great.

Battered it about a fair bit and not had any issues yet. My biggest issue is that it’s not as slimline when it folds down as a leatherman but that’s about it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Gerber Center Drive Multi Tool or something better?’ is closed to new replies.