Genesis Latitude 19" Orange (like Soul) FRAME, Rocket Ron 2.25 Mountain King 2.4

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Genesis Latitude 19" Orange (like Soul) FRAME, Rocket Ron 2.25 Mountain King 2.4

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Genesis Latitude 19" Orange (like Soul) FRAME, Rocket Ron 2.25 Mountain King 2.4
  • faz083

I have for sale my excellent condition 19″ Genesis Latitude frame. These framesets are actually not that common, guess people tend to go for the Soul even though these are just as good. 853 steel, 19″, ideal for a 120mm fork, it’s a lovely all day rideable hardtail. Selling as I just don’t use it enough any more 🙁
    Probably been ridden in my possession maximum 20 times. I did fit a fork without an external lower cup and accidentally took a chip out the frame underneath the down tube. Pic is in there. There’s a tiny bit of disc rub on the back from putting wheel in/out, but other than that it’s all pretty much excellent condition. No cable rub as I put patches on.

http://www.genesisbikes.co.uk/blog/20/12/10/all-new-latitude-853-frame-for-2011

Disc Rub:

And chip on downtube:

Asking £200 Posted for that.

Then 2 26″ folding tyres, both never used, both off new bikes (so fitted but not ridden). 1 is a 26×2.25 Rocket Ron Evo. The other is a 26×2.4 Continental Mountain King. Not sure what the going rate is on these so asking £20 posted and I’ll expect some offers?

thanks. Offers in this thread or my email is on my profile (copy the link and fill in the captcha)

SilentSparky

Is that £20 for the pair? is so I’ll have them…

Lovely frame also, what size seatpost does it take? looking at possible replacement for my Sanderson Life that’d take a dropper.

faz083

Hi mate

Wrote that intending for 20 each but it sounds excessive on reflection. Would do the pair for 30 if that’s any good for you.

The frame is, of course, 27.2 so not much choice there, unless you’re willing to wait for the Thompson (and pay the extreme money for it!)

Hope that helps

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Genesis Latitude 19" Orange (like Soul) FRAME, Rocket Ron 2.25 Mountain King 2.4’ is closed to new replies.