• This topic has 50 replies, 30 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by wors.
Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Genesis grapil full suspension bike
  • Mister-P
    Free Member

In his pants on the sofa usually 😆

jameso

: )

Probably not.. of interest to STW, that is. The pants comment, well it’s my place and as long as the laptop camera is off…

In hindsight I should’ve kept schtum on this topic (I like to be able to post as a rider not as an industry bod but there’s a fine line at times). As you were..

wors

In hindsight I should’ve kept schtum on this topic

not at all, tis interesting hearing about stuff from the ‘inside’ as opposed to magazine guff.

Now, if only you knew pricing….

z1ppy

..weight and full geometry…

wors

Anyone? pretty please.

RDL-82
    Free Member

I’d be keen to know as well. Reckon about 1k for the frame myself, less would be nice, more would have me looking else where.

You could email Genesis, but don’t expect much in the way of a response right now, I emailed them about my IO last week and have yet to hear back…possibly due to show commitments, but an out of office auto reply wouldn’t go amiss.

wors

a grand would be spot on i reckon. I did email genesis, they did respond by saying the website would be updated as soon as everything was finalised, thought i’d ask on here as you never know.

jimmy

this was 10 months ago?!!

willej

From bikemagic:

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

Anyone know if this is going to be available to buy as a frame only? And if so when the dealers will start to stock them?

wors

Has anyone got one yet? I know the mag did a test but anyone else?

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Genesis grapil full suspension bike’ is closed to new replies.