Genesis 725 Equilibrium Frame + Components 58cm

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Genesis 725 Equilibrium Frame + Components 58cm

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Genesis 725 Equilibrium Frame + Components 58cm
  • geetee1972

This was bought in Jan 2011 as a frame only in lovely metallic red and is in lovely condition but not perfect. Tubing is the higher grade reynolds 725, heat treated steel. It is being sold with the following components:

Chris King headset (same age as the frame)
    Condor deep drop dual pivot brakes (these are equivalent to Ultegra)
    Ultegra front mech (band on)
    Thomson Materpiece seat post 27.2mm

The frame and components were all bought new at the same time and have had about 1500 miles use. I’ve upgraded the frame and other components that were not compatible hence the sale.

The frame rides very nicely, looks especially pretty with the black components as opposed to silver on the full bike version. It’s relaxed and comfy but still more than able to put on a turn of speed.

As a complete build the bike with Ultegra kit weighed 20lbs; frame weight is 1.7kg and the fork is about another 600g I think.

There are some cable rub marks on the head tube and some on the stays and forks from the race blade mudguards I used once or twice. Other than that the frame is as clean as you can se in the pictures.

For everything listed above the asking price is £350. The frame and fork new were £425 and the value of the components is around £300. Postage will be negotiated.

Email is in my profile.

geetee1972

Bank holiday bump. I may have been off with the asking price so I’m happy to invite offers.

geetee1972

New asking price of £300

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Genesis 725 Equilibrium Frame + Components 58cm’ is closed to new replies.