Viewing 34 posts - 121 through 154 (of 154 total)
  • General "my life sucks" rant
  • wiggles
    Free Member

It certainly does make up for the all the flouncing 😆

I am not much of a drinker to be honest, a few beers on a night out but never drink at home really. Probably a good thing given my circumstances….

Ill get the kids to have a look again tomorrow but they were struggling to think of much else they wanted they are much better than me when I was their age I had pretty much written the argos catalogue out in a list by time in december.

nickc

Hey wiggles, chin up, been there, sounds like you’re doing all the right things, as your boys grow up they will realise what you did for them it will get better I promise. If the PS3 doesn’t materialise I’ve an Xbox with a few games (inc Lego star wars) that you’re more than welcome to if you want it.

iancity1
    Free Member

Wiggles, went through something similar.Know you have had numerous offers of help via email/chat/money etc. Cant offer any money as none myself, and nowhere near you to join in a ride but happy to offer my time if you do ever need a chat…I remember talking to an anonymous bloke on a hifi forum of all things really helped me put things into perspective when I was going through tough times…talking to anonymous people many miles from yourself is sometimes a good thing 🙂

teamslug
    Free Member

Can’t afford much but have a beer on me. Happy Christmas to you and the boys. Keith

bigbloke
    Free Member

Wiggles…just cleared off Amazon list mate. Hope you all have an amazing Xmas and better New Year.

wiggles
    Free Member

Im going to be thinking of you all when the kids faces are lighting up opening their presents on christmas morning 🙂

Just want to say thankyou to everyone no matter how you have helped with offers to talk, advice, money, gifts I appreciate everything and there has been so many I cant thank you all individually (too many) and some have warned against naming them publicly 😆

rockhopper70

Let me know about the Scalextric, it’s yours if you want it, no offence if not.

wiggles
    Free Member

Hi rockhopper just emailed you, sorry been struggling to keep up with the sheer number of emails etc!

Went to the pub for lunch with my dad and brother while the kids were with their mum. Wales (narrowly) beating he boks was pretty decent!

Kids back home so they are going to have a think about anything else for their list as amazingly its empty again!

wiggles
    Free Member

Some games on the list for the PS3 I am kindly being donated.

The kids dont know just asked them to add things which they think they would like no idea that they are actually getting any of it as I explained to then last week when I bought their RC cars that they probably wont get much else because I haven’t got much money so they really will be in for a surprise.

thegeneralist
    Free Member

So where is this Amazon list then?

chop chop

gnusmas

Spiderman aqua blaster gift set and minecraft diamond sword on its way to you. Hope they enjoy them. Wish i could get more but pretty tight here too.

Is there anything to go on the list for you?

Hope you all have a good xmas 🙂

Link here for the list from page 2

http://amzn.eu/brNQp6e

wiggles
    Free Member

I’ve got everything I need thanks 🙂

Thank you to everyone again really can’t say that enough!

The Amazon guy is going to be busy!

Took the kids swimming this morning and had a walk through the Christmas market and ended up buying some fancy fudge from a very good salesman 😳

They are happy and at the end of the day that is what matters, I’m feeling a lot more positive than I was a few days ago

wiggles
    Free Member

First of the Amazon stuff just turned up at 7pm on a Sunday!

Just got to figure out where to hide all the amazing stuff you guys have bought 😀

wiggles
    Free Member

Just to update, I am feeling a lot better at the moment. Last time I went to court it I knew I had to go back again (last 2 times I have been were for “final” hearings) I was a mess the stress building up to it then knowing it was just going to happen again really wiped me out.

This time however I am feeling a lot more positive at least knowing I have christmas before anything happens and the kids will be with me and they will have lots of amazing stuff from you guys. I really recomend ranting to strangers on the internet! even if I didnt get anything for the kids just knowing people are listening helps and you can say everything I always seem to hold back a bit with people I know as you still fear being judged…

Cougar

You smell.

HTH.

trademark
    Free Member

I’m really happy for you wiggles, your kids’ faces will be a picture on Christmas morning! 😀

wiggles
    Free Member

Just managed to perform a miracle…

I spoke to an actual person at the DWP and convinced them my reason for leaving my job was good enough so they have removed the sanction on my JSA! 😀

I am about to celebrate wildly by using the heating when the kids aren’t home for the first time

Cougar

Excellent.

Are they backdating it all too?

hughjayteens
    Free Member

PS3 game bought. Sorry to hear you’re having a tough time but fingers crossed it all get’s back on track soon.

Enjoy the heating!

brassneck

Superchargers bought. Well, I enjoyed it. You won’t when you tread on one for the first time 🙂

wiggles
    Free Member

Yes will be backdated from a few weeks ago when it stopped hopefully they will pay me soon.

Thanks for all the amazing presents again guys, all hidden in my mum’s house now ready for me to go over on an epic wrapping mission one day soon.

theotherjonv

forgot to post but sorted something off your list too….. also one to avoid standing on barefooted, from experience.

wiggles
    Free Member

Thank you very much, I shall try and avoid stepping on any of the gifts just to be safe 😉

wiggles
    Free Member

Even more things arrived today, thanks so much again everyone still cant get over the generosity,

Had my usual job centre appointment today, apparently there was no record on the system of my phone call yesterday telling me the sanction is being lifted 😯 they are looking into it for me and to be fair the lady was very helpful and very intent on trying to get me paid, so shall have to see how long it takes.

rockhopper70

I’m intending sending the Scalextric tomorrow.
    I have discovered an extra car that I’ll tuck under the box insert and chuck in some extra wiggle and chicane track pieces.

funkmasterp

I am about to celebrate wildly by using the heating when the kids aren’t home for the first time

gooner69

Just read thread so bought you a beer matey. Sounds like the kids are covered already:)
    My wife sometimes wonders why i continue with STW when i wont use Facebook or other online stuff as its only rarely do i contribute to threads
    This is the reason.

wiggles
    Free Member

Thanks rockhopper!

It seems something has been sorted at the DWP as some money has gone into my account although not as much as I should have but better than nothing.

Thank you very much gooner, this place is amazing at times. (just stay out of religious/politics threads :lol:)

wiggles
    Free Member

Had even more stuff delivery today! still cant beleive it.

have to somehow get the secret christmas presents and the kids to my mums house at the same time tomorrow…

jamj1974

Hi chap, cannot believe I cant remember seeing this before. It seems if everyone has chipped in for your boys, so I am wondering if there is anything you need for yourself? I would love to help out a fellow dad.

wiggles
    Free Member

I think I am good for now thanks, have already had an amazing ammount of stuff from everyone.

Been out in the snow with them today

jamj1974

Nice work!

takisawa2

Do they have bikes Wiggles ?

wiggles
    Free Member

Yeah they have some frog bikes that I got when I worked in the bike shop.

Viewing 34 posts - 121 through 154 (of 154 total)

The topic ‘General "my life sucks" rant’ is closed to new replies.