Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Gemini Titan lights
  • frankconway

Any experience? Any good?

joebristol

I haven’t got one but I really fancy getting one – cost putting me off though.

I think I saw someone with one on their bike in November – they were on dipped beam as they entered Ashton Court and as ty entered the tree lined driveway bit they switched to full power and it was like a car using main beam. All of us were like wow, that’s mental.

heebyjeeby

Robust lights.  Secure/solid on bar.  Good battery life…but…personally I was a bit underwhelmed with the beam.  Thought the design was meant to give a nice wide beam to help with cornering etc but did not find this to be the case in practice.  Was a bit disappointed really

welshfarmer

I have a 4 cell Gemini Duo which is basically 1/3 of the Titan. Had it for years now and has been the best light I have owned, by a mile. If it ever dies I will get another. Don’t really get the point of the huge lights in one unit other than bragging rights. Much more versatile and potentially much more reliable to have 2 good lights, 1 on head and 1 on bars.

smogmonster

One word….astonishing! By a country mile the brightest lights I’ve ever come across….I get loads more runtime than I’ve ever needed with 8 cell battery. Mine might be up for sale if anyone interested as live to far away from my old trails now since moving house. Not decided yet.

kiwijohn

Mine are coming up to their third winter & I can’t see me needing anything else for a long time.

The beam is vast, but a bit too tight, so last year I changed the optics on the outside 2 lights for more flood. Now they’re perfect & I don’t run a helmet light.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Gemini Titan lights’ is closed to new replies.