• This topic has 20 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Geeks and Nerds Hoooooo!
  • Drac

Brothers and Sisters our day has come.

JoeG
    Free Member

Drac in his younger days

Drac

Not quite I’ve never smoked.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    racefaceec90

**** YEAH!!! 😀

it looks like a cross between warhammer quest and diablo/torchlight. i hope my laptop can run it when it’s released (would be gaz top if they could release for ps vita/consoles too).

my first ff book was cavern of the snow queen,and my fav was house of hell/deathtrap dungeon (dd had a true to life rendition of iain duncan smith on the cover,stewing in a vat of his own excrement/gloating) exhibit a

grum
    Free Member

That’s not for geeks and nerds, that’s for saddoes. 😛

There’s a difference. Thought this was going to be about the new Star Trek series that’s been announced.

Drac

No that would be the freaks and geeks. Sounds promising doesn’t it.

I still have my copy of Death Trap Dungeon.

Spin
    Free Member

That’s not for geeks and nerds, that’s for saddoes

This might help:

bentandbroken

My sons school has a large selection of fighting fantasy books in the school library. He was delighted when he realised that playing one counted towards his weekly homework reading target 🙂

monkeychild
    Free Member

I was obsessed with these books at primary school. Me and my mates setup a club for it (it wasn’t very.popular 😆 )

Cougar

Spotted this last night, it neatly ignores the fact that there already is a WoFM computer game. I had it on the Speccy (it was basically Hall of the Things rebranded). (-:

Looks pretty good though, sort of Diablo meets Laser Squad. Probably the sort of thing I’d get on with.

BobaFatt
    Free Member

My word that takes me back, the game looks pretty good

*off to look for a copy of the book*

Drac

Spotted this last night, it neatly ignores the fact that there already is a WoFM computer game.

I had a faint memory of one but thought it was a false memory, seems I was wrong.

zilog6128

Looking forward to this, got some of the other Tin Man FF games which are awesome (Appointment with F.E.A.R. is especially cool!)

GregMay
    Free Member

WOW! Now that I will get behind. Have original prints of the books at my fathers old house I think.

soobalias
    Free Member

is that “hoooooo” supposed to be a “hoe” sound, but extended a la thundercats, or more mark and lard “whoooooooooo” in a biggadybiggadybong stylee

checks ^ venn diagram.

Drac

Chill Cheetra.

bigblackshed

WoFM for my 12th birthday introduced me to years of RPG arguing. 😉

Shame the miniatures are digital rather than real. My boy just started frothing with anticipation, then deflated like a sad helium balloon. 🙁

squirrelking
    Free Member

Cheetra

Shakes head.

Well we know which sector of that Venn diagram you definitely don’t fall into.

Drac

Intelligence. 😕

squirrelking
    Free Member

Was going for obsession to be kind 😛

Drac

Haha!

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Geeks and Nerds Hoooooo!’ is closed to new replies.