Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Gee injured and out of Rampage
  • Trimix
    Free Member

Seems the poor chap spends longer injured than I do fit.

Alphabet

It’s one in one out with that family at the moment. I don’t think Rachel is over her ankle yet so that’s two out of three on the bench. Healing vibes to both of them.

matt_outandabout

That’s rubbish – I was looking forward to him riding there again.

nickc

Aye me too.

timbog160

Would have been good! Will be interesting to see if Brendog gets a better hearing this year..

DezB
    Free Member

Like, this is tonight at 5pm on Red Bull TV..!

Love it

https://www.redbull.com/us-en/events/rampage

chakaping
    Free Member

Main event this eve?

cooie

Yep.

chakaping
    Free Member

Sweet, cheers.

Stevet1
    Free Member

I’ve been following the pre-event footage on Pinkbike, lots of insane lines, especially from T-mac, Boggs and Fairclaw (sic). Hopefully the wind will be kind and the final will be the best yet.

stwhannah
    honourablegeorge

I enjoyed this more than most coverage – Matt Jones (who’s a phenomenal rider, but not a freeride type) coming to terms with some of the “normal” trails in that area.

dirkpitt74

The Matt Jones video is mental – the trails are insane!
    The width of the ridge with the drop-offs would put me off.
    Lets face it Matt, Olly and Deaks are all fairly handy riders and they struggled in places.

stwhannah

Just the other day I was forced to tell my boyfriend that if he was going to ride King Kong I didn’t want to know about it until afterwards. Except now I’m in a perpetual state of tension wondering if today, or tomorrow, or this week etc will be the day he decides the time is right. Maybe I have taken the wrong approach. Maybe I should get it booked in the diary asap and get it over and done with. Like going to the dentist. Because that video has just made things a lot worse.

weeksy

hahahaha that’s really good actually.

chakaping
    Free Member

The exposure on some of those drops is nuts, not surprised they were scared.

hamishthecat
    Free Member

That’s possibly the best mtb vid I’ve watched. Whilst they are light years ahead of me in skilz the tension in riding hard trails is palpable and so familiar! Genuine LOLs there too.

Edit:

Maybe I should get it booked in the diary asap and get it over and done with. Like going to the dentist. Because that video has just made things a lot worse.

FTFY

honourablegeorge

hamishthecat

That’s possibly the best mtb vid I’ve watched

Yeah, has a “biking with your mates” feel to it that makes it relatable, but gets the mentalness of the trail across too.

@hannah
    Lol, apologies if I made the worry worse.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Gee injured and out of Rampage’ is closed to new replies.