Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Gawick Airport long term parking recommendations
  • Lazgoat
    Free Member

Looking to fly from Gatwick in July and will be away for about 4 weeks. Can anyone recommend a hotel+parking or BnB+ parking that wouldn’t bankrupt us?

Cheers!

jambalaya
    Free Member

From memory on site hotels do 3 weeks parking for free with a room, you could ask. These days parking in a supermarket car park is probably not a great idea but I know people who!ve done it before – park near the store itself as night staff do and get a taxi to/from the airport. You can even drop the bags and other passengers off first. Ditto parking in a residential area nearby. With Uber type apps taxi drivers can find you anywhere.

garage-dweller

Try Marriott courtyard for a stay and park deal. We used at Easter and it was quite reasonable and the service from a parking perspective was pretty decent and the hotel was not bad at all.

You pitch up, stay overnight. During the night your car is taken off to a secure car park (at least I assume it is as that’s what the paperwork says they do)

It’s then returned to the hotel in time for your return.

The bus service is pretty good from airport to hotel too, about ten minutes from memory and £3.

They do advise leaving no keys or identifying stuff in the car but then I wouldn’t do that anyway.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    mikewsmith
    Free Member

Could I suggest the train? Leave car at home and don’t worry about being knackered on the way back?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Gawick Airport long term parking recommendations’ is closed to new replies.

New deal added to Members Discounts