Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Gas anyone had delivery of their YT capra yet?
  • gerwri123
    Free Member

Just wondering if anyone has received their capra yet, and if so what it delivered on time and what do you think of it so far?

zerocool

Chatting to a guy at FOD this morning who had one. They didn’t look as short as people were complaining about. His medium was a tad shorter than my 2012 18 inch Alpine 160 but it seemed pretty well proportioned to me. I’d be looking at at least a large if I got one anyway. Not as light as I thought they might be but still looked like a great bike.

Seen a few there over the last few months

rocketman
    Free Member
    wwaswas

looking at the two pics it’s just where the gear hanger/frame junction flexes and the paint cracks?

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

looking at the two pics it’s just where the gear hanger/frame junction flexes and the paint cracks?

cut-and-paste from YT on the pink bike thread suggests so, but they have changed the design and are warrantying stuff anyway.

PJM1974
    Free Member

I’m quite interested to know what the Wicked 650B is like…anyone have one in a large?

gerwri123
    Free Member

Maybe that’s why there’s a delay.. because they are sorting the swingarm issue.
    Has anyone heard of the problem with it? Bit worried now :/

nasher
    Free Member

seems that yt are sorting the issue..

all 3 capras we have had here in molini have broken on the rear swingarm…

our theory was that maybe under load twisting forces may cause the hanger to eat in the carbon, also all of the mechs had taken a knock and this may have caused the hanger to twist and eat in to the carbon.

lovely bikes tho

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Gas anyone had delivery of their YT capra yet?’ is closed to new replies.