Gary Fisher kids bike (complete) and a 160mm chainset/BB

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Gary Fisher kids bike (complete) and a 160mm chainset/BB

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Gary Fisher kids bike (complete) and a 160mm chainset/BB
  • Premier Icon scaredypants

GF precaliber (24 inch wheeled) bike – as ridden by my (now) 10yr old daughter for the last 3 yrs or so (bought off here, essentially new at the time). Pretty much original equipment except a wtb saddle (she didn’t like the first one) and superstar pedals because the originals were slippy in the wet although I can’t remember her ever riding it in the rain (pedals are the little superstar ones – nano maybe ?). Seatclamp is out of the spares box (original was bolt-up rather than qr)
    V brakes, 21 gripshift gears, 152mm cranks, tyres are a bit semi-slickish so roll well. 25lbs on our bathroom scales; very solid-feeling bike. Colour – pretty enough blue even for a sissy girl to like it 😉

80 quid, collected – Southampton/Salisbury/Portsmouth area

P1040345 by scaredypants, on Flickr

SR Suntour Chainset (160mm cranks) and shimano ST bottom bracket – bought for my elder daughter’s bike but she’s now on a proper set – 5ft 5 at 12 yrs old 😯
    Quite big chainrings (28,38,48) so I fixed it to the granny and later the middle. Not light by any stretch (didn’t register on the scales though) but likely indestructible. Rings are fixed, not replaceale

Chainset alone, fiver to stw donate button or with BB for 15 (BB still totally smooth) (collection only, again)

P1040347 by scaredypants, on Flickr

P1040346 by scaredypants, on Flickr

I am interested in the Gary Fisher bicycle for my daughter. Picture suggests it is in good conditio,pls can you confirm. Is it still available? Would be able to collect at weekend ( Saturday).

Simon Fawkes.

Premier Icon scaredypants

Oh, sorry Simon, only just noticed this – no email in your profile but hopefully you’ll see this reply. Maybe easiest to email me (click on my username and you’ll get to my profile which’ll tell you my email address)

I’m fairly busy Saturday afternoon/evening but am or dinnertime could be a goer

OK sent email – hopefully I got the address right. pls let me know if you don;t receive it.

Premier Icon scaredypants

reply sent, cheers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Gary Fisher kids bike (complete) and a 160mm chainset/BB’ is closed to new replies.