Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Garmin Fenix 5 plus help
  • colp

Just bought a Fenix 5
    It’s all set up etc, connected to my phone.
    I’m struggling to figure out how to view and select notifications (email or text etc).
    They pop up on the screen, and if I press the top right button on the watch I can select the current notification on the screen, then I can use the up/down buttons to read it, the back button to go back a level, but then the only option is to press the down button which clears all of the notifications. I can’t seem to scroll through a bunch of them.
    Also, once the current notification has timed out and the watch has gone back to showing the watch face, how do I access previous notifications? The manual says to press the Up button to select the notification widget, but it’s not there.
    Appreciate any help, it’s bugging me!

ahsat

You might need to add ‘notifications’ to be a widget under ‘settings’. Once you’ve done that, it shows as a screen similar to HR etc.

colp

Cheers, I’ll have a look now

colp

Sorted, thanks again

grtdkad

Fantastic watch Colp, enjoy.
    Bought my 5+ in November 2018, no regrets

ahsat

Cool glad you are sorted (and it was the same interface as my slightly older 5S). Had mine nearly 2 years now. Great watch.

colp

Yep, loving it already.
    Did a cheeky cross trainer/ weights session before dinner just because it’s watching me!

grtdkad

Ha ha it will have been judging you.

My missus reckons I might as well be micro-chipped!

peajay

I missed out on the titanium ones on offer on SP so I got a 6 sapphire last week, loving it, just needs a nice leather strap!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Garmin Fenix 5 plus help’ is closed to new replies.