Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Garmin data missing after the ransomware attack
  • sgn23
    Free Member

Has anyone else noticed any missing data in Garmin Connect after the hack? All of my courses are missing, yet the status page says Courses is fully functioning. It makes me wonder whether any of my historic Activities are also missing 😕

robj20
    Free Member

Nope. Only thing I’m having trouble with is weight syncing from My Fitness Pal.

PJay
    Free Member

My data seems intact but I have noticed some odd results in uploaded ride data. For example I rode roughly the same loop a few times but ended up with elevation gained for one of them almost double that of the others (the same routes are synced with Strava and pretty much concur).

Possibly a post-hack issue or something funny with my Oregon.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Definitely some functionality issues, had to hard reste both of our watches, GPS wouldn’t work, but doesn’t allow me to reset step goals etc from connect to watch itself. Sure they’re working through it though.

mogrim

I’ve lost a couple of activities, not hugely bothered but clearly not ideal.

sgn23
    Free Member

My Courses have now reappeared! Definitely not user error. Maybe it is restoring on demand, hence the delay.

gazzab1955

I cannot download any of my Garmin routes as a .gpx file. If I click “export to GPX” all I get is:
    400 bad command
    Your browser sent an invalid request.

Anyone else having this problem?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Garmin data missing after the ransomware attack’ is closed to new replies.