Garage clearout: road & MTB frames, suspension forks

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Garage clearout: road & MTB frames, suspension forks

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Garage clearout: road & MTB frames, suspension forks

• (l-r) Voodoo Sobo 18″; CAAD5 Cannondale 56cm; Holdsworth Reynolds 501 training frame

The Voodoo was my race frame. Cosmetically tatty. No dings, no cracks, all welds look and sound fine. I just don’t use it anymore. Very light, but very usable as an all-day XC machine – I did plenty of 24h races on it, and plenty of all-day rides in the hills. Good rear clearance. Handles great paired with the SIDS pictured below, as you’d expect of a Joe Murray designed frame. With a respray it’d be awesome. This is the MkI full Scandium frame, no carbon.
    £100 posted ono

CAAD5 Cannondale 56cm. 100% Aluminium with smoothed welds and matching carbon slice ultra fork. New integrated headset included with sale. Cosmetically tatty. No dings, no cracks, all welds look and sound fine. I just don’t use it anymore. Raced, audaxed, l’etape, ex-commuter. Did it all. With a respray it’d be awesome.
    £60 posted ono

Holdsworth. Nothing special, plain gauge 501. A 56cm frame I was going to convert into a fixie (forward facing dropouts). Builds into a fun whippy steel frame. Never got round to the restoration. Cosmetically tatty. Offered for sale with a new 1″ FSA headset, 1″ Ritchey stem and 1″ Columbus (? or Alpina?) Carve forks (carbon blades, ally steerer).
    £30 posted ono

(l-r) ’06/’07 80mm Magura Ronins; 2010 80/100mm SID Teams; 2005 Pike 454 Air U-Turns[SOLD]; 100mm Pace RC38LTs

Ronins – ’06/’07 model year. The only catch is they have no decals and a fairly short (168mm) steerer. Work fine, very good condition. One miniscule nick to the upper right stantion.
    £50 posted ono

SIDS – pretty much immaculate. Recently serviced. Been in a box unused for 3 years. Poploc remote included. LONG steerer.
    £210 posted ono

Pikes – SOLD

Pace RC38LTs – tatty. The Englund cartridges works fine, but there is some nasty scoring to the stantions. Need TLC.
    £40 posted ono

I’m open to offer on all these bits. If the offers are not worth the postage, or I make no money onthe sale, they’ll just go into storage.

Plenty more pics available.

Premier Icon russyh
    Subscriber

What size is the Caad 5 please?

CAAD5 Cannondale 56cm. CTT if I recall correctly. The reach is also 56cm CTC. Traditional frame geo, not compact. 1+1/8th straight forks/int headstock.

. . . . .

neglected to add:

Contact andyglowe AT hotmail DOT com

clubber

Not the ‘dale! I always liked that one. If I was more normal sized I’d have snapped that up!

It has served me well. Now it’s just cluttering the place up I’m afraid.

clubber

Drop me an email if you don’t sell the SIDs…

Noted, ta. Nathan and Nouveau have also been after the SIDs.

CAAD5 Cannondale sold.

g123456

Can you send pics to
    Collins8us at hotmail dot com
    Cheers
    Graham

g123456

Can you send pics of the holdsworth to
    Collins8us at hotmail dot com
    Cheers
    Graham

PACE RC38LTs sold

Holdsworth sold

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Garage clearout: road & MTB frames, suspension forks’ is closed to new replies.