Garage Clearout

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Garage Clearout

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Garage Clearout
  • Premier Icon MarkE25
    Subscriber

I’m moving house in the next month or so and, consequently, am having a clearout. Prices are posted, except the cyclocross bike which I would prefer to be collected but will post if buyer shares cost. Feel free to make me offers.

1. Cannondale CaadX 58cm cyclocross bike. In excellent condition but could do with brakes adjusting a little. There is some scuffing on the crank arms but other than that it looks nearly new. It is tiagra equipped (except the front mech that is Sora). I’m after £400

2. Chris King pewter 11/8th headset. Has been fitted to a bike but is totally unmarked externally. £58

3. Truvativ Stylo crank arms 180mm. Taken off a single speed build that I have geared up. 32T ring and bash guard included but no bottom bracket. Some scuffing on crank arms £28

4. Austria-Daimler Superleicht Di2 carbon road frame and fork. Bought from Frame and Wheel in the USA. Never built up. £260

5. Montane featherlight velo pretext gilet-black sz L. Excellent lightweight wind proof with reflective strips on sides and vents. Too big for me now. £25

Premier Icon MarkE25
    Subscriber

Gilet is pertex-excuse the predictive text!

benjbish

Can I get some pics of the cannondale to benjbish at hotmail dot com please?

Premier Icon MarkE25
    Subscriber

Pictures sent

Mark

Premier Icon MarkE25
    Subscriber

Frame size is 59cm-knew I’d missed something off! Happy to do frame and forks for £230

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Garage Clearout’ is closed to new replies.