Gamut P30 Chainguide- ISCG 05- Black bash- Great condition.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Gamut P30 Chainguide- ISCG 05- Black bash- Great condition.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Gamut P30 Chainguide- ISCG 05- Black bash- Great condition.
  • ska-49

Just found this in one of my boxes. I dont need to run a full chainguide anymore more so I need to sell this in order to get some funds for my new road bike build.

It was bought a few years ago and has seen one seasons (summer) use. Its got the usual fitting marks and a couple marks on the rollers from use but the bash has no dents and the bearings run smooth.

Here’s what Gamut say; Gamut USA has launched a new P30 bashguard designed to protect 36t single ring set-ups. The design consists of a new polycarbonate blend and a never before used spoke and cavity structure that reduces the weight by 25% while providing greater protection. Like the original P30 and P40 before it, the new design employs an optimal approach to energy distribution when absorbing impacts by flexing and returning to form. Gamut guides are designed to channel energy away from more critical drive-train components at minimal weight.

Here are some photos… http://www.pinkbike.com/u/lucky49/album/Items-for-sale/?page=5

Looking for £42 posted.

Cheers.

yacoby

Have you sold this or is it still available?

ska-49

Still available. Are you interested?
    Cheers.

yacoby

Sure. Would you take 35 posted?

ska-49

Sorry, £42 posted is the lowest I’ll go.
    Cheers.

yacoby

Drop me an email (It should be in my profile, if not lmk)

yacoby

^ As in, it is slightly more than I would want to pay, but on the grand scheme of things it would cost me more in time to look for another one that is closer to the price I want. So i’ll take it.

ska-49

Cant spot your email! You can contact me on hodsonk2(AT)uni.coventry.ac.uk

I’m in Colchester if you are close by?

Cheers.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Gamut P30 Chainguide- ISCG 05- Black bash- Great condition.’ is closed to new replies.