Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Gamer Geeks more BF3 Footage.
  • Drac

I just had a sex wee.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDDfPxF3EFE[/video]

racefaceec90

am not into these type of games to be honest,but that does look impressive 🙂 i am currently playing crysis 2 though (which is fantastic/but am rubbish at it 😳 edit i wish that dice would make a follow up to mirror’s edge someday!loved the first game 🙂

RealMan
    Free Member

Still play BF2 now and then, the back to karkand expansion sounds interesting. Looks great, but not sure if my computer is good enough to run it, so doubt I’ll get it.

dogbert
    Free Member

this may be a purchase, everything i’m seeing is trumping my desire for MW3

jon1973
    Free Member

looks fantastic, but I always had trouble getting online with Battlefield BC, so it put me off buying any of the sequels. Just tried again now and it finds the games, but times out before I can join.

I do feel like I’m missing out.

RealMan
    Free Member

looks fantastic, but I always had trouble getting online with Battlefield BC, so it put me off buying any of the sequels. Just tried again now and it finds the games, but times out before I can join.

Sounds like you’ve got a problem with your computer? Firewall blocking it or something? Or rubbish internet?

jon1973
    Free Member

it’s a PS3… don’t seem to have a problem with any other games. Can’t identify anything obvious with the router settings either. It’s a virgin cable connection. I don’t think I’m the only one with the issue judging by some of the Amazon feedback.

Klunk
    Free Member

gave up playing battlefield online because most of your “team mates” were queueing up to get an aircraft, boring.

jon1973
    Free Member
    Drac

It’s looking very much like Desert Combat mod which is great for me as that was one superb game.

Shame they need the £5 off though Jon, I got it for £11.95 thanks to Amazon and love film doing a free £20 voucher for them.

jon1973
    Free Member

you on a PC then Drac? £35 is the cheapest I’ve seen for a console (assuming you don’t have a voucher, that is)

spacemonkey

Would like to see the recommended specs for running that on anything above pretty decent.

Also hope the AI is up to scratch.

Xylene
    Free Member

Also hope the AI is up to scratch.

I presume you are talking about American Intelligence when playing online against American Teens.

cb

Couldn’t get on with BF2 after Black Ops – never could work out on screen where the enemy was! Seems ‘quiet’ in comparison to MW games

Drac

you on a PC then Drac? £35 is the cheapest I’ve seen for a console (assuming you don’t have a voucher, that is)

I’ll be getting for my PC doubt I’ll bother for PS3 but never know.

redthunder
    Free Member

Same old same again.

Look pretty though.

seosamh77
    Free Member

wonder how much the ps3 version will differ to that trailer… still gonny buy it mind, looks mint! 🙂

jon1973
    Free Member

I’ll be getting for my PC doubt I’ll bother for PS3 but never know.

yeah, Can’t really see the point on buying the same game on two different systems.

Will probably go for the new COD myself. Good fun, easy to get a quick game and easy to set up a game with a couple of friends. The issue getting on line with the PS3 is a showstopper, and it looks like I’m not the only one.

stuey
    Free Member

Watched the clip -Does it never rain in the Caspian borders?

Or are muddy computer games not de rigueur 😕

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Gamer Geeks more BF3 Footage.’ is closed to new replies.