Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Game of Thrones marathon night.
  • schrickvr6
    Free Member

The first four episodes have been leaked and are available online, I’ll enjoy the binge but it’s a bit shite really not having the week long cliff hangers. I could try to ration myself but then get bombarded with spoilers, marathon night it is. 8)

anagallis_arvensis

Outrageous peopke like you exploiting these corporations.
    by the way ygm!

jonba
    Free Member

but then they’ll be a 5 week cliff hanger until you catch up!

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

The quality of the leaks is rubbish. GoT really deserves to be seen in it’s full HD glory.

So it’s a no from me.

seosamh77
    Free Member

jonba – Member
    but then they’ll be a 5 week cliff hanger until you catch up!

I have a plan there, I’ll watch them again in 2 weeks time! 😀

quality is alright btw, more than watchable. first ep was a bit iffy, but the other 3 were better.

sweepy
    Free Member

I watched the last season weekly and it was bloody annoying, i’ll wait till the whole season is out and watch it at my own pace.

jekkyl

I heard some guy’s written some books giving spoliers for the whole season, outrageous.

nemesis
    Free Member

I’ve heard that the same guy who wrote the books didn’t write them exactly the same as the TV series and that they’ll increasingly diverge…

anagallis_arvensis

Shame about whatsit being killed in the first episode. I liked him.

jon1973
    Free Member

I heard some guy’s written some books giving spoliers for the whole season, outrageous

I don’t think he even knows what’s going to happen in the end, so don’t expect it to come to any conclusions.

jekkyl

The main difference I’ve seen so far is that Rob’s pregnant wife didn’t attend the red wedding, so it’s possible the books will have a Stark heir as the king in the north, whereas his wife was killed at the wedding in the TV series.

jon1973
    Free Member

That sounds like an episode of Home and Away

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

That sounds like an episode of Home and Away

Westerosenders, IIRC.

dantsw13

It’s been nearly 5 years waiting for George Bloody RR Martin to write the next book. Apparently he has given the series producers his material, so we may see the end before the book is released.

jaffejoffer
    Free Member

seen 3 of 4 so far, excellent stuff and nowt wrong with the quality! will no doubt tune into the premier again tonight tho!

gonna be a big series for Jon Snow i reckon!

nemesis
    Free Member

(haven’t watched the new episodes yet or read the books)

I’m presuming that Jon Snow is going to turn out to be a child of royal blood and not Ned Stark’s at all (hence not a bastard 🙂 ) and when that’s revealed, it’ll be a big part of the unifying of the kingdom.

Or he’ll get killed shortly 🙂

jekkyl

Shall we have a go at how we think it might all pan out?

Massive 3 way between:
    Stannis with a wilding army, Daenerys and her dragons with army of ex-slaves and eunochs and the Lannister forces headed by Tomin. I don’t know if Tomin will be the nasty lannister the rest of his family are, maybe he won’t bother fighting and may make peace with one of them.
    Sansa is irrelevant as she just looks nice, Arya will have a part to play but can’t see her siding with Stannis and as she’s over the sea on that side anyway will side with Daenerys. Jon Snow will get killed before the end. Tyrion aids Daenerys in attacking King’s London sorry landing. Bran will stay north and talk to the trees! also largely irrelevant.

bombjack
    Free Member

Shall we have a go at how we think it might all pan out?

Great game.
    I reckon it’ll be Daenerys and John Snow getting it on at the end, hence a tale of fire and ice.
    Stannis will finally kill off Roberts Bastard son, getting himself on Aryas list and finding himself at the end of the needle. Unsure what the red witch will make of this. Hopefully no more ghosts being born.
    Sansa will kill off Little Finger after suffering “under” him for a season or 2.
    Not sure what will happen to Tyrion, I cant see them killing him off, but then this is game of thrones so who knows…

nemesis
    Free Member

Sansa is irrelevant as she just looks nice,

Disagree. I reckon Little Finger will turn out to be highly important, just maybe behind the scenes rather than overtly (since he’s self made and not royal) and as he seems pretty keen on Sansa, I think she’ll have influence and may even end up playing him to some degree – drama loves the innocent turned player.

anagallis_arvensis

At some point that witch women who knocks about with Stannis will try and burn Dany and she dont burn!

nemesis
    Free Member

Good point 🙂

jekkyl

Actually just thinking on it, Bran has the power to take over another creatures body, so the end fight could see him taking over another person’s body to influence the outcome or a dragon perhaps?

Also, from the dicussion that Ed and robert had in season one I’m confident that Jon is eddards son, but who is his mother? who could it be that would have the biggest influence over the story? Daenerys’ mother? that the old mad king murdered, making him and Daenerys half siblings.

nemesis
    Free Member

So much was made of Ned being the honourable (and naive, and stupid per the diagram up there 🙂 ) man, I just can’t see it being other that Jon Snow is not his. Could be completely wrong of course.

_tom_
    Free Member

Has anyone managed to find 720p versions of episodes 2-4? I can only find it for episode 1, the rest are low quality.

jekkyl

don’t discuss illegal activity otherwise the thread will get deleted, TY.

bombjack
    Free Member

Also, from the dicussion that Ed and robert had in season one I’m confident that Jon is eddards son, but who is his mother? who could it be that would have the biggest influence over the story? Daenerys’ mother? that the old mad king murdered, making him and Daenerys half siblings.

Oooohhhh, good spot. Ed never told John the end to the tale over who is mother was before he went to the wall, so there has got to be more to this. Is Daenerys uncle still alive at the wall (old blind dude?) Maybe there is more to him than meets the (unseeing) eyes…
    Looking forward to this series!

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

It’s been nearly 5 years waiting for George Bloody RR Martin to write the next book.

He’s got two more books to go, they’ve got two more seasons to go (IIRC).

So the TV will be done by 2017. Martin probably won’t be done until about 2027, by which time no one will give a crap. Mind you, neither will he.

_tom_
    Free Member

don’t discuss illegal activity otherwise the thread will get deleted, TY.

erm, the OP is on about leaked episodes/”illegal activity”…

dantsw13

According to the GoT geeks, Jon Snows mother was Neds sister Lyanna Stark, and his father Rhaegar Targaryan.

nemesis
    Free Member

That would make more sense for me than being Ned’s son.

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘Game of Thrones marathon night.’ is closed to new replies.