Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Galaxy Tab S5E or…?
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

No, not an iPad. Don’t bother.

My lovely old S2 is getting longer in the tooth than it needs to be, battery life is waning, and the screen has started going a little wibbly. Many, many years of sterling service, so no real complaints.

Want;
    Good screen
    Good battery life
    Android. Almost certainly, unless there’s something astonishing I’m missing. Again, no. Not an iPad.
    Decent book cover/stand type case available
    Micro SD capable (Am often away from Wifi so being able to have a lot of stuff on it helps)
    Doesn’t have to be the greatest, bells and whistle model, just a Good Thing.
    Reliable. Given how my S2 has performed, I am rather trusting of Samsung, and am on the verge of just going ahead with it, but worth a check!

Anything else I should consider?

wrightyson
    Free Member

Had a galaxy s3 for just short of 2 years now. It’s just good at what it does. Think it was about 600 nicker but still far cheaper than the equivalent iPad. I’d reinvest if I was you.

poolman
    Free Member

My s2 is still going strong, thnks for heads up that it may not last forever. I actually have a spare s2 in 10 inch mode so better prepare that for more action.

Sorry I have nothing to add about a replacement for you.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    CraigW
    Free Member

Huawei tablets are quite nice. The M5 has a good screen and decent battery life, not too expensive.

Shred
    Free Member

I’ve got a S5E, moved from an old iPad air. No problems, works well, just does what it is supposed to do.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

No problems, works well, just does what it is supposed to do.

Reassuring, thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Galaxy Tab S5E or…?’ is closed to new replies.