Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Gadget Show Last night – you gotta watch this excrement!
  • Mister-P
    Free Member

Aren’t Onix frames catalogue Chinese carbon jobs?

Big-Bud
    Free Member

big deal get over it.
    you lot are a bit sad really. 😆

damitamit
    Free Member

If you want some more laughs, here’s me and my clubmates in Sky 1’s answer to the gadget show (on a few weeks ago).

Equally as bad dialogue/presenters (and no real reviewing of the products) and a worse location, but at least we’re real cyclists (on our own bikes).

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfnURyou1zA[/video]

Gutted they didnt let me keep that Garmin! 🙁

fbk
    Free Member

Did you really actually video your TV for that one Damitamit 🙂

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

best bit is 1:32 when an Alfa comes into view…

did no-one tell them about cadence?

they should be made to wear clipless – the falls would be good comedy

paulrockliffe
    Free Member

I reckon what happened was they put the wheel on right, but couldn’t get the disc in between the pistons so figured it must be on the wrong way.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

That guy is a tool embarrassing to watch, girl in lycra easy on the eyes though, better when you mute the sound.

ampthill

Jason is quite handy on a bike…..

But yes, its bad but….

http://www.channel5.com/shows/the-gadget-show-world-tour/episodes/episode-2-418

minute 22:16 onwards

they attempt to drive a car on a public road. With a 3d tv mounted on the bonnet so they can’t see the road. A 3D camcorder then feeds and image an image to the screen.

They didn’t kill anyone but they did hit a wall. I know it France but some respect for public roads surely

damitamit
    Free Member

Did you really actually video your TV for that one Damitamit

Yes I did. Old school piracy! 😉

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

If you’ve seen Jason on a MTB feature he is well handy on a bike, guessing he grew up on bmx the way he can handle a bike-certainly more talented and comfortable in the air than many.

Giving him the benefit of the doubt you never know what the director is asking for.

mudshark
    Free Member

Wheel was put on wrong way around so that she wouldn’t grab the brake and fly over the bars. I reckon.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Gadget Show Last night – you gotta watch this excrement!’ is closed to new replies.