Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • G3 ferrari pizza oven?
  • mrjmt
    Free Member

Has anybody used one of the G3 ferrari pizza ovens?

Reviews look good, gets up to a decent temperature and doesn’t need the theatre of building a fire etc.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Only does one at a time? Nothing worse than a pizza night and having someone wait for a pizza.

MikeG

I got one from amazon italy for around £40 a year or so ago, it does make a nice pizza in about 3 mins, much better than using the oven and not far behind our wood fired oven.
    We use it loads in the winter or if we just want one or two pizzas and don’t want to wait an hour for the big oven to heat up properly.
    Not sure I’d pay £100 for one though.

Only does one at a time? Nothing worse than a pizza night and having someone wait for a pizza.

If you get a rhythm up you can be preparing one while one is cooking, they only take about 3 mins so unless you’re feeding the 500 it’s not too bad – we can only really do one at a time in the wood fired oven as well.

mrjmt
    Free Member

Had a look on amazon.it, they’re cheaper on there but out of stock. The black version is in stock but after paying postage and the poor exchange rate its not that much cheaper than buying the red one from the UK.

They do have the new model with a stone in the lid available, reading on the G3 website it says that the top stone is used for making other things, doesn’t mention that its for pizza. Do you think it’d be useful for pizza or just the basic one would be better?

aphex_2k
    Free Member

3mins is do-able i guess

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘G3 ferrari pizza oven?’ is closed to new replies.