Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • G-one tyre help
  • burko73

I’m after some 27.5 2.8width G-one all rounds for my Longitude for the summer. I’m currently tubeless on some wtb tyres.

It seems a minefield trying to find the right spec tyres re width/ diameter/ tubeless ready etc.

At Merlin they have them but not tubeless. On amazon they have them but not tubeless. Do they exist tubeless in that size now? Anyone know where I can get some?

burko73

Is the snakeskin the tubeless and the performance the non tubeless?

Have tredz really got stock? been caught out by them before. They always show stock even when they haven’t got it in….

DezB
    Free Member

Merlin have TLE or TL-Easy in the description of the tubeless ones. Don’t fall for the ‘easy’ bit though 😉
    Alternatively, it’ll be the more expensive ones.
    Never had issue like that with Tredz myself.

burko73

I’ve just had one Gone allround delivered off ebay. It’s got the orange TLE print on the carcass. I guess that means it’s tubeless compatible?

On the Schwalbe website they only list the 27.5 2.8″ tyre as DD E25 Raceguard ADDIX under the performance line tab. Is the TLE thing completely unrelated to these things? It says its got tubeless technology.

I’ve just beeb put off by some reviews on Amaxon for these tyres where they says that the tyres delivered are not the tubeless version. It looks like Schwalbe only list a tubeless version? Perhaps old stock on amazon?

easdoesit
    Free Member

TL means tubeless. TLE means tubeless easy. So if your tyre says TLE it is tubeless. Fit and enjoy.☺️

burko73

Perfect! Cheers. Just ordered another one.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘G-one tyre help’ is closed to new replies.