FYI: Newcastle cycle jumble today!

Home Forum Bike Forum FYI: Newcastle cycle jumble today!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • FYI: Newcastle cycle jumble today!
  • Premier Icon Drac
    Subscriber

I’m still in bed, the first time in week the kids have’t woken up at 6 so we drifted off back to sleep. They’re up now and I can smell bacon sarnies cooking. So no chance of me getting there this time.

STATO

Just in case any locals didnt know, there is a cycle jumble at the cycle hub today. Starts 10am till noon. Its the first one so no idea what it will be like.

STATO

I think they were hoing to make it monthly, depends how it went i suppose. I could only get along for 10min early on and people were still setting up so hope it went well for them and becomes a regular thing, ive got an absolute ton of stuff i need to shift.

Premier Icon Drac
    Subscriber

Be good if they did, I bet I could fill a table or 3 with stuff I’ve just never parted with.

Pyro

Drac – give it a go next month!

I drove up from Leeds with a wee box full of bits. Been planning to get to a jumble but Bristol’s too blooming far to go. Got to The Cycle Hub a bit early to find they’s already opened the cafe, so a well earned (and very nice, very welcome) cappuccino before setting the stall up. There were only a handful of sellers, but a massive range of gear between us, some awesome bargains and (if all else failed) a really nice cafe to retreat to. I probably spent everything I made selling, but it was definitely worth the drive up.

Just read on the FB page that they’re going to make it monthly, so woulda be excellent to see a few more people next time!

STATO

Its on again today if anyone missed last month. 10 till 2.

Gorehound

Where exactly is it?

Premier Icon Drac
    Subscriber

Ouseburn area is I remember rightly, good to hear that it may be regular.

Gorehound

Found it and got a fair bit of gear for not much money.

STATO

Took a load down on my trailer and made almost £100 selling stuff that ive not used in years and would never have used again. Somehow still had a ton of stuff left at the end, which i had to drag back up the hill home. Will definitely be going back again tho (its now monthly on the first sunday).

4hrs was a bit long for me so left at 1. Could do with starting it at 11 really (tho i suppose you could just turn up later on if you have your own table to set-up).

Gorehound

Is it going to be a monthly event?

^^ignore that I didn’t read your post properly^^ 😳

Gorehound

Got to say we were impressed with the hub as well, will be visiting there again for sure (nowt to do with the eye candy serving coffee honest guv). 😉

STATO

Its that time again, cycle jumble is tomorrow 10-2 and it looks like the weather is playing ball again.

Get down if your local and have a nose around, its free to set up so if your coming to buy bring a box of stuff to sell, even if your only there half an hour you might make some money!

Gorehound

Might have a look down again even though we can’t afford to buy anything after spending £200 to get the car through it’s MOT.

gazc

cheers for the heads up i’ll be there with a box of bits, tyre mountain and a few frames/wheels 🙂

STATO

bump for the late shift.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘FYI: Newcastle cycle jumble today!’ is closed to new replies.