Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • funniest / nicest news story of the year so far
  • enduro-aid
    Free Member

sorry but i read this and thought it was great so had to share

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-16812545

wwaswas

most publicity Sainsburys have ever generated for £3 😉

joao3v16
    Free Member

woohoo! power to the people! that’ll show these corporate giants!

has this girl ever seen a Lion Bar? absolutely zero resemblence to a lion… or a Penguin biscuit?

crikey
    Free Member

Aww. A heartwarming story of an attempt to cash in on something by a group of marketing knobbers.

OmarLittle
    Free Member

the spelling errors and the typos in the original letter look a bit suspicious

reminds me of when i was back in high school pretended to be a Swedish lesbian bikini model on icq chat…i’d throw in a Ja and Nej and copious use of the ö and å letters thinking it would fool whoever i was chatting with.

mogrim

reminds me of when i was back in high school pretended to be a Swedish lesbian bikini model on icq chat…i’d throw in a Ja and Nej and copious use of the ö and å letters thinking it would fool whoever i was chatting with.

OMFG. Frida? I think I’m going to be sick.

Edric64
    Free Member

The customer service guy at Sainsburys was Chris King ,things must be hard in the world of exotic bike components

Kevevs
    Free Member

haha that’s brilliant. although the cynic in me says it’s a marketing/PR ploy.

meehaja
    Free Member

when I was little I wrote to andrex asking them to make the toilet roll middles bigger as my gerbil (fergal) had got fat and couldn’t fit through anymore. I’m not sure what the response was, but I remember they wrote back, possibly enclosing a wider tube?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘funniest / nicest news story of the year so far’ is closed to new replies.