Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Fullface helmet recommendations
  • andy4d

As per title. Looking at getting myself a fullface lid for occasional use at uplift days. Never used one before but want to keep my stunning good looks when I inevitably come off. Dont want to spend a fortune and have seen the following, all for similar money.

Ixs xact , O’Neal rl2 or Sonus  and a Fox Rampage.

Anyone have any real world experience of any of these?

razorrazoo

What’s your budget, and are you happy with a lairy colour, or looking for something more subdued (if Not fussy about colour more bargains are available).

nwmlarge
    Free Member

For a proper full face I would def recommend an O’Neal with the fidlock, they are very comfortable and a decent weight.

I wanted something cooler so I went for the Fox Proframe, which I love.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    andy4d

The fidlock clip does sound handy thanks. The proframe is way more than my other choices though (all reduced to €65-€75).

razorrazoo

I’v been looking recently, not seen a Fox Rampage at that price (unless a peanut / melon head size). I did get a Bell Transfer-9 from Merlin – £200 helmet for £70 in normal sizings, but the colours are bright and it’s a little tight and I’m sending back as decided I can’t live with it (these things niggle me). Really nice helmet though. Got a Giro MPIS coming from bikediscount at the moment which was around £110 (so still a substantial discount on its list price) and will let you know how that looks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Fullface helmet recommendations’ is closed to new replies.