Full sus woo'sand hard tail re kindlement.

Home Forum Chat Forum Full sus woo'sand hard tail re kindlement.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Full sus woo'sand hard tail re kindlement.
  • CountZero

In a decade, technology has moved on a tad.

Rscott

So today I was out on the Enduro, I had a slight mishap resulting in my bike going for a wander down a hill and landing on a rock, that punctured the tubing. needless to say the frame is a right off, so for now i re built on my Inbred.

Ikept up with the lads on this afternoon but hurt a bit after, all the time thinking what do I replace the enduro with. but now im tempted to sac it off and jut keep the HT.

Unless I can find a endure or sx for around £150, it seems they have gone up in value from the last time I bought. Am being silly or should I really be looking for something a little more modern than the 2004 Enduro.

Rscott

I know this fact, but i couldn’t fault the enduro It climbed amazingly,and descended even better. But maybe im just looking for an excuse to blast around on the HT.

Premier Icon coolhandluke
    Subscriber

My “parts bin” Inbred replaced my 2006 Enduro because it was more fun, even the ough the sum of its parts were worth less than the wheels on the Enduro!

I liked it better because it felt like I was riding off road, I had to pick lines, it was rewarding to ride it. It made it hard again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Full sus woo'sand hard tail re kindlement.’ is closed to new replies.